- 16 -

CHAPTER 16

"Thank you for dropping him home, Y/n." Gabriel thanked you in the big hall of his house. You smiled and nodded.

"Of course." You replied. Gabriel nodded and walked away, letting you walk to Adrien's bedroom, which was upstairs. You trailed up and entered his room.

"Adrien?" You called his name.

"Yeah?" Adrien came into view, he was shirtless. Also, not to be cliche, you were blushing. Adrien noticed this.

"Okay okay, you can take a picture." Adrien grinned at you. You rolled you eyes and turned away.

"Put on your shirt, idiot." You told him. You heard him chuckle and move around before you heard him clear his throat. You turned back around.

"Sorry about that, didn't know you were still here." Adrien shrugged and you chuckled. "It's cool." You smiled.

"Alright.." He said. Adrien lied down on his bed, his arms spread across the sheets. You chuckled to yourself and sat next to him.

You sat in silence as you heard a deep sigh from Adrien.

"Y/n, are you sure?" Adrien said abruptly. You turned to him. "Huh?' You asked. He sat up, giving you a small smile.

"Are you sure you like me?" He asked. You turned forward, dumbfounded. You nodded. Adrien hummed and turned towards you completely. "Then let me take you on a date. I wanna get to know you more." He said. Your eyes widened slightly as you turned to Adrien.

"Sure." You gave him a smile, when you were 100% screaming on the inside.

Adrien's smile somehow brightened more than usual. You laughed a little at that. "Alright, I should go. It's getting late, my mom must be getting worried." You said, standing up. Adrien stood up next to you. "Alright, I'll text you?" Adrien asked. You nodded.

You turned around, starting to walk towards his bedroom door when you stopped and turned around. You quickly zoomed towards Adrien and smiled at him.

"Did you forget something?" He asked. You leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"Oh god damnit, i'm a cliche." You facepalmed. Adrien chuckled, a light blush spread across cheeks.

You smiled at him once more and waved at him before you turned around and walked out of his bedroom and out of his house.

As soon as you reached your house you ran up to your room, starting to get ready for bed. You were exhausted. You heard your phone beep, indicating a message. Picking your phone up to check the message, you see it's from Adrien.

'Thank you.'

'For what, Adrien?'

'For being here, you goddamn angel.'

i'm so bad at publishing omg