Chapter Seven

*In a perfect world, you could fuck people without giving them a piece of your heart.*
-Neil Gaiman

Brian's P.O.V.

We touched down in Miami, and had just reached the hotel. Something with our reservation had gotten screwed up, and it had taken the front desk close to twenty minutes to get everything straightened out. The plan was for all four of us to meet up with the camera crew and start filming at 12 p.m. so this was not off to a good start. 

We got everything fixed at the front desk, and were finally on our way up to our rooms, but because of the fiasco with check-in, we were already behind schedule, and were now rushing. On our way up, in the elevator, my phone went off. I fumbled with grabbing it out of my back pocket, while juggling my bags and suitcase. I managed to pull it out and unlock it, and was immediately greeted with a picture of Callie - naked, in my bed.

I just stood there, staring at her perfect body, and before we even reached our floor, already felt my dick growing hard. What the hell. I felt like a teenager who had never seen a vagina before. I hauled my bags out, and down the hall, unlocking my room - all the while, still glancing back and forth to Callie's picture. I threw my bags on the bed, able to respond now that my hands were free.

Fuck me... Just got to my hotel room. Already running late and now I gotta jerk off.

It's gonna be a long three weeks.

She didn't answer me; I figured she had just fallen asleep. I jerked off, using her picture from today, and the other ones she had sent me previously. Since we were already late, I decided I might as well take a quick shower too. 

-------------------------------

I had just stepped out, and heard Sal letting himself in with my spare room key. "Hey, you almost ready? We have to go." He called.

"Yeah, just need to get dressed. I'll be right out."

"Can I take some of these pillows, please? Housekeeping is playing games with me."

"Sure, whatever. Just leave me one, at least."

"Thanks. I'm gonna go put them in my room. Just meet me there, okay?"

"Got it."

I threw on shorts, a short sleeve shirt, and sandals, grabbed my phone and room key, and stepped out of the bathroom to see that Sal had left me the single flattest pillow I'd ever seen. Ugh. I met Sal in his room, two doors down; he was already waiting for me outside, eager to get going.

"Where are Murr and Joe?" I asked.

"Waiting in the lobby for us. Come on, let's get a move on." He urged. "We're really late already."

We finally met up with the crew - almost an hour late, and quickly got situated, starting filming shortly after that. It was scorching outside, and the day was dragging. I was overheated, jet lagged, and grouchy. I was so distracted today, and I was just feeling off in general. I wasn't in the mood for work right now and I just wanted to go back to my room and lay down.

-----------------------------

Hours later, after a long, hot day of filming, it wasn't just me anymore; we were all ready to get out of the heat and grab dinner and drinks. We got back to the hotel and quickly ran upstairs to change, then met back up at the bar downstairs, each of us dropping into the booth with a sigh of relief. I was so glad to be back in the a.c. and out of the sun; I had no doubt I was going to be burnt to a crisp tomorrow; I was already turning red. I just hoped that tomorrow wouldn't be as miserable.