Chapter 11: Five years later

(Normal pov)

Stoick the Vast roamed the forests of Berk and his destination was the hut of Sigurd the Wise, who was Berks seer. The Hooligan chieftain had questions for the old man, specifically his fate and the fate of Berk itself. It had been five years since Hiccup's apparent "death" but as the years had gone by? Traders and spread the word and news of how Hiccup Haddock, now king of Danes along side five other Danish kings and queens have not only conquered Paris, but the whole of Frankia in the name of the Viking empire.

The traders and merchants that came to Berk informed Stoick that Hiccup was... a ruthless, ferocious and battle hardened warrior now. The thought of his son being a warrior would cause Stoick to laugh, but with news coming in left and right about his son and Danish allies conquering worlds beyond Norway? The Hooligan chieftain knew full well that Hiccup would soon turn his eyes towards Berk and reclaim vengeance for what he and his people did to the boy.

Finally reaching Sigurd's hut, Stoick entered and could see the old man sitting by a fire while wrapped in heavy furs. The Hooligan chieftain closed the door behind him and shivered as he too clutched his bear fur cloak tighter around his hulking frame, the old seer looked up at Stoick and let out a dry chuckle. "So... you wish to know the fate of us all Stoick?" Sigurd asked, the Hooligan chief grunted in confirmation. "Tell me." He demanded, the old Viking nodded as began making a potion so that he could take a glimpse into the unseen future.

About three minutes later, the potion was complete and Sigurd took a small stick and placed it over his fire pit, when the stick was burning, he placed the burning piece of wood in the bowl he mixed his potion with and dark purple smoke filled the air. The old seer inhaled the smoke and he then let out a raspy groan and he opened his eyes to see the fate of Berk.

"I see... blood and gore slick upon Midgard. The bodies of Snotlout Jorgenson and Tuffnut Thorston stripped of all flesh and their cocks severed. I see... the people of Berk... being burned alive by a... five headed dragon the size of a mountain." Sigurd let out a cough and then rasped out. "Fearless Astrid Hofferson is torn to pieces by six Night Fury's and... Stoick the Vast himself? He will meet his end by... someone he once believed to have perished by dragons."

Stoick absorbed this knowledge and his mind was scattered, he didn't know what to think right now. So, squatting across from Sigurd, the Hooligan chieftain seethed out. "Is there no hope for the Hairy Hooligans at all?!" The old seer gazed into Stoick's eyes and answered. "None at all. The consequences of our actions towards your son are about to bring dire circumstances." Sigurd scratched his bald head and chuckled dryly. "And they will happen quite soon."

Hearing enough, Stoick exited the old mans hut and returned back to the village to inform his people of Hiccup's imitate return to Berk.

(Astrid's pov)

The Great Hall, which was usually filled with laughter, celebration, music and heated conversation were all absent now. Because we've all heard the news over the years that Hiccup survived and has become a Danish king! A king who is allied with five other Danish rulers, and together, they have conquered Paris and the whole of Frankia itself. To make matters worse, we've also heard that Hiccup has dragons under his command, specifically six more Night Fury's and a five headed dragon the size of a mountain and millions more of the winged devils.

Hearing this news? It didn't sit well with me at all. Because I knew deep down that we were all going to suffer for what we did to Hiccup in the past. He was going to rain down hell upon us all and I don't know whether or not our allies would wish to aid us against Hiccup and his hordes of Danes and dragons combined.

This news also will embolden Berks greatest enemies-- Lava Louts, the Outcasts, Murderous tribe and Berserkers. They'll all rally to Hiccup just to partake in our destruction, and for the first time in a very long time... I'm afraid.