Chapter 12: A mother never forgets

(Normal pov)

While Hiccup and Gunhild were getting comfortable in their shared chambers, outside, Danish warriors patrolled the streets, they clutched their fur cloaks tightly around their bodies to keep the cold from creeping into their bones. Nothing was out of the ordinary, the Danish and Viking people all going about their own business, slavers selling their latest stock to the highest bidder, traders and merchants dealing in exotic items and the Danish dragon riders patrolling the sky.

A Danish warrior then heard a dragon roar, yet the roar was unfamiliar, the sun was suddenly blocked and the warrior looked up to see a massive dragon descend and land. The dragon was unlike anything the Dane had seen before, though the warrior knew that this dragon was a male. This dragon had an owl mannerism and a second set of wings under his main set that can splay and become an 'X-wing'. His 'X-wings' beat up and down in sync and is probably used for extremely tight turns, maneuvers, and for fighting foes. He has a very muscular and sturdy build; mainly walking on two legs and his two bottom wings. The dragon's face has two long spines that branch off his nose and to the side with a "smashed" face, much like an owl's. On his back he has spikes that resemble a Skrill's

And to the Danes surprise, the dragon had a rider on top of its back. The dragons rider wore a strange looking helmet with long skinny horns in all directions and had two short tusks in the front of mask, the figure had a large fur hoodie strapped around their shoulders, they had a shield in hand and had a strange looking staff as well.

"You! Who are you?" The warrior demanded, soon, handfuls more of Danish warriors and shield maidens surrounded the large dragon and its rider with weapons at the ready, but the rider then spoke out. "I have heard rumor that... this city was taken by King Hiccup Haddock III. Is this true?" The warriors grunted in confirmation and were surprised by the female voice that came from underneath that strange mask. "It is. Though not alone, King Haddock and the rest of our Danish kings and queens have conquered the whole of Frankia for the Black Danes!" One of the Danish shield maidens said to the mysterious dragon rider.

Hearing this news, the rider slid off her dragon and approached the nearest warrior and spoke softly. "I wish to have an audience with King Haddock." The warriors and shield maidens all turned to each other and then turned back to this mysterious dragon rider, she was no foreigner, she spoke perfect Norse, and yet she was a stranger. "Why should we grant you an audience with King Haddock woman?" One of the warriors asked, the dragon rider removed her mask and glared into that warriors eyes and spoke four words.

"Because I'm his mother."

(Hiccup's pov)

"Why... are you sssooo... amazing... at this?" Gunhild moaned out as she lay against our bed as I traced kisses along the skin of her exposed stomach. I had ceased my soft kisses upon her lips, to which she made a small pout and a whimper but was quickly rewarded by my tongue leaving a trail of fire along her neck, over her breast bindings and down to where her skin met her legging ... and now came the return journey.

Except I was more urgent and ferocious this time.

I began to use my teeth now; the strong enamel creating sensations she's never experienced. Combined with how my tongue drew intricate patterns along her stomach; and even how it tried to dig deeper into her naval. My hands carried their own attack on her legs, caressing them as if they were feathers that would wilt away at the wrong touch.

That was how she felt every time I touched her... like a feather.

Gunhild couldn't suppress the pleasured yelp when I gently bit her skin, just above her naval. She propped herself on her elbows and brought her head up to see me grinning as I planted another hickey on her pristine stomach. I always knew what made her gasp, yelp and moan, even though we haven't had sex yet. She knew I didn't have any other girl before her... I confessed that to her in the past. Many among our ranks questioned Gunhild how did I know how to pleasure her so well? And why we hadn't even had sex yet.