one

"Are we even allowed to be up here right now?" the short curly haired girl asked

"It's the last fucking day of school Kiko, let us have a break finally," A half blonde and black curly haired girl argued.

The two best friends sat down at the top of the bleachers finally, staring at the empty football field.

"We'll be seniors next year you know..." The blonde sighed.

"Yeah... I know Baby..." Kiko said, taking a glance at her best friend.

Eastland high, home of the bulldogs. This was the school that Kiko has been attending since freshman year. Baby had been attending since her sophomore year.

"Who knew that I would ever move from Oakland to Los Angeles..." Baby sighed to herself.

"But, you met me." Kiko pointed out while hugging her with a bright smile.

"Yeah, yeah, enough with the mushy shit." Baby said while smiling with a rosy blush on her cheeks.

Baby was her name...

She gained the nickname from the beginning of her sophomore year, being a new girl from Oakland California. Baby's nickname was so popular and stuck to her that some people didn't even know her full government name.

"Aye fuck you!" A voice echoed, making Baby snap out of her daze.

"We can never have our peace can't we?" Kiko groans and rolls her eyes.

"Oh, well lookie here," The blonde curly haired boy said as he stood at the bottom of the bleachers.

Baby stared at the boy, not saying anything at all and feeling her heart starting to beat faster.

A group of four boys started to climb up the bleachers, coming closer to the two girls.

"Fuck off weirdos," Kiko yelled at them.

"Why so rude Key?" Ray, the dread headed boy asked, making up a random nickname.

"Its Kiko you bozo," Kiko snapped at him.

The group of boys sat a stair down below them.

'Why the hell haven't I seen him before...' Baby asked herself.

"Enjoying y'all last day of jail?" Ray asked the girls.

"Yeah, until y'all niggas got here." Kiko said and crossed her arms.

"Well damn, no need to be rude babe." The blonde boy said.

Quickly, the two curly haired blondes eyes met each others before looking away with a blush.

"So who's your friend that I surprisingly have never met before?" Ray asked, pointing at Baby.

"This is Baby, my best friend since sophomore year." Kiko said with excitement.

"Hi..." Baby greeted them in a soft tone.

All of the boys responded to her with a response except the pink haired boy who just waved quietly.

Fuck shit, being Fuck shit already had heart eyes on her.

"So what's y'all plans for the summer?" Ruben asked.

Ruben the only sophomore of the group. The rest of them was juniors, being seniors next year.

"Go home, sleep, enjoy my first twenty four hours of freedom and being out of jail." Kiko answered in a sassy tone.

"What bout you Baby?" Ray asked.

Baby looked up at them, not knowing what they were talking about at first.

"Uh... Probably skate... Hang out with Kiko," Baby answered in a soft tone.

"What bout y'all?" Kiko asked.

"Same as y'all, skate, work at the shop." Ray answered.

"You still work at that shop?" Kiko asked in a surprised tone.

"Yeah, who else was they going to hire?"

"Ion know, someone better and doesn't let their friends stay there all day every day." Kiko said with her arms crossed.

As the two continued to bicker back and fourth, Baby spaced out once again.

"So your name is Baby huh?" A voice asked.

Baby snapped back, facing the blonde boy who's name she was confused with also.

"Yeah, that's my nickname." Baby answered politely to Fuck shit.

Fuck shit moved closer to the shorter girl on the bench.

"Only I should be callin' you that love." Fuck shit said with his hand on her cheek.

This summer is gonna be something for these kids alright.

••
Word count: 667💞
A/N~ Here's the first chapter ! This chapter is perfect for me because I had just started my summer vacation also ! Can't wait for you guys to see what I have in store💞
~Amanee💞