nine

"I have one," Fuck shit started, gaining everyone's attention

Baby sat next to Kiko on the couch next to Ruben. Fuck shit, Ray, and Fourth grade all sat on the second couch. Stevie sat on the floor, staying quiet.

"Why do they call Mexicans lazy? Every time I see them, they building buildings and all that shit." Fuck shit stated.

The group look at Ruben and Baby, knowing that they were the only Mexicans of the group. Baby was mixed, but she was an exception.

"What you looking at us for? Do people say that shit?" Ruben questioned.

"I heard the shit!" Fuck shit told him with his arms open.

"Thats fucked up dude," Baby laughed.

"I said people said it, not I say it Baby." Fuck shit elaborated to Baby.

"Yeah, Yeah," Baby rolled her eyes playfully.

Fuck shit leaned over to her with a smile and moved her hair out of her ear.

"You know you love me baby," He whisper softly in her ear.

Baby's cheeks heated up, thinking what the hell did she get herself into.

"Okay, Okay, I have another one." Fourth grade started, as the groups laughter had started to die down.

"Shoot," Kiko told the quiet boy as she leaned onto Ray's shoulder.

"Do... Do black people get sunburnt?" Fourth grade questioned.

"You have to be fucking kidding me!" Fuck shit screamed out.

"Are you serious?" Ray asked him.

"I wanna know! Like, when we go out and skate I question does he have to wear sunscreen?" Fourth grade continued.

"You're really stupid dude." Kiko said.

"Is there a sun tan lotion for black people?" Fourth grade ran his fingers through his hair in confusion.

"Right when I thought you had a fucking brain." Ray shook his head in disappointment.

Baby laughed loudly with Ruben, making there own little jokes from the stupid question.

Fuck shit looked over at Ruben, confused on what was so funny.

"Whats so funny?" Fuck shit asked them.