nineteen

A/N: this chapter actually goes along with the song xanny by Billie Eilish so listen to it while reading if you want🖤.

"Man did we really have to take the bus?" Ruben groaned out.

"Did you wanna walk? I'll wait." Kiko snapped back at the younger boy.

"Whatever." Ruben mumbled back.

"My parents are bitches for taking the car though." Fuck shit added to the conversation.

The group was on their way to a party tonight and they had to take the bus due to Fuck shit still not having his car.

"I can't wait to get my own car 'n my parents can't do shit about it." Ray said.

"Well good luck with that." Fuck shit glared at Ray, knowing that was towards him.

Music roared from outside of the house as the group of teens walked up to it.

As the rest of the boys went in Kiko pulled Baby aside for a quick talk.

"Hey, I want you to be careful." Kiko warned Baby.

Baby pushed her blonde curls out of her face as she listened to Kiko give her a lecture.

"Kiko. I'm going to be fine, and I'll be with you the whole time so there's nothing to worry 'bout!" Baby reassured her best friend.

Kiko stared at Baby before sighing and shaking her head.

"You're talking like Fuck shit more and more." Kiko said while passing Baby.

"And I love it!" Baby laughed.

"Ayee! My baby doll!" Fuck shit exclaimed.

Fuck shit ran over to Baby, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Fuck shit!" Baby laughed.

As the couple laughed out loud together, Jacob looked from across the room.

"Fucking bitch." Jacob mumbles to himself.

Jacob didn't know why he was there, some random girl invited him so he decided to go for the hell of it.

What he didn't know was that Baby was going to be there, with Fuck shit.