twenty-three

"Baby, are you done yet!?"

Baby jumped, luckily not messing up her eyeliner for the hundredth time. Kiko had been helping Baby all morning finding her outfit for the party and it was already the afternoon now.

Today, the boys were throwing a skate session and invited everyone in town. It was also definite that Ray was going to go pro today as well, which Kiko was excited to see.

"I'm ready Kiko!" Baby exclaimed running out of the room.

Kiko rushes into the room. The blasian girl wore a black tank top, large shorts, and one of Ray's flannels to keep her warm.

"About time, lets go before we miss the bus 'n have to walk."

Baby fixed her beaten up converses and grabbed her board heading out the house.

"Still don't get why we have to take the bus..." Baby groaned.

The blonde let her head lay on the window of the slow bus. Kiko smiled and rolled her eyes.

"For the last time, your little boyfriend got his car took so this is all we got, it's better than riding everywhere. Besides, the store is hella far 'n it's hella hot." Kiko explained.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Baby rolled her eyes.

Kiko stared at her best friend, still worried about her since everything has happened. Not to mention that Baby basically had a breakdown from ptsd when Stevie's bitchy mom called her a slut.

"Hey Baby..." Kiko started.

Baby jumped and looked over at Kiko with a small smile.

"Yeah?"

"What did you see since you said it wasn't god?"

Baby stared at Kiko, not knowing how to exactly answer. Baby knew that nobody besides her mother had known about her late brother, Alejandro. The young girl never had the trust to tell anyone, even someone like Kiko who was basically her sister.

"Um... I don't exactly know how to explain it but... I saw my brother..." Baby explained.

"You have a brother?..." Kiko asked in confusion.

Baby nodded sadly, trying not to show the emotion on her face.

"His name is Alejandro...he had died in a crossfire before I had moved out here with my mother." Baby explained in a silent tone.

"Oh Baby..." Kiko said before taking her into a hug.

"It's been so long that I had forgotten what he looked like...until I saw him." Baby smiled sadly.

The two stayed silent for the rest of the bus ride until they arrived to the shop.

"Fuck shit, where the fuck is the water bottles?" Ray asked out loud.

The boys were cleaning up the shop before guest had arrived for the party and of course they were doing it last minute.

"How the fuck am I supposed to know? Last time I saw them Ruben was drinkin' all 'em!" Fuck shit yelled back.

Ruben stood up, defending himself.

"Don't blame this shit on me, Stevie fucking had them first!" Ruben yelled at Fuck shit.

Ruben really just wanted to blame Stevie for something since he had basically ruined Ruben's life. Stevie stayed silent as the boys asked him about the water, only giving a shrug for an answer.

As all of them continued to scream the small bell had went off causing all of them to look up. Fuck shit smiled at his girlfriend.

"My baby doll!" Fuck shit exclaimed happily.

Baby giggled out loud as Fuck shit hugged her waist, kissing her cheek down to her neck.

"I missed you." Fuck shit smiled.

"I missed you too." Fuck shit responded before kissing Baby once more.

Kiko rolled her eyes playfully before taking Baby's hand.

"Come on love bird, let's go help set up in the back." Kiko said as she dragged Baby.

Baby kissed Fuck shit one last time before exiting the room with her best friend. As the door closed, Ray instantly looked over a Fuck shit.

"I have to do it." Fuck shit mumbled.

"Not with them around." Ray told his best friend.

"It's called revenge, Ray."

"It's called stupidity Fuck shit. Don't be fucking stupid and actually use your brain for once." Ray told him before exiting the room.

••
Word count: 690💗
A/n: hi! I know I haven't uploaded in a while buh life has been pretty crazy for me recently. Surprisingly my mental health has been stable for a while so thas cool and I've started school and it's my junior year doing online classes :'). Anyways I've been debating on how to end the book as well since I'm pretty much ready to close this book :'). Yes I know, it's sad but I might start doing one shorts again so hopefully I'll do that ! Anyways, leave your thoughts and comments about the chapter down below !
~Amanee🤎