eleven

"Are you okay Baby?" Ray asked as he drove the silent car back to Baby's place

Baby, not hearing Ray's question continued to stare out the window thinking about Estee.

Were they fucking?

Did they date?

Are they friends with benefits?

"Babbbyyyy," Ray called out again, snapping his fingers.

Baby snapped out of her daze and looked up at Ray. You could see the tiredness in her eyes and the sadness that was soon to be poured out as tears.

Ray sighed as he stopped the car by a nearby skatepark.

"Why are we here?" Baby looked around at the empty skatepark.

"To talk." Ray answered as he stopped the car and looked over at Baby.

"What is there to talk about?" Baby asked.

"So did you or did you just not bust into the shop yelling at me to take you home?"

Baby went silent, biting her lip and keeping her arms crossed.

"Who's Estee?" Baby spoke up after a few minutes of silence.

"What do you need to know-"

"Ray, who's Estee?" Baby asked again calmly.

"She's... Someone who Fuck shit used to talk to..." Ray answered.

"Talk as in fuck?" Baby asked in a cold voice.

"Yeah..." Ray answered.

"Why did I even try it with him." Baby sighed angrily, looking out the car window.

"He dont know better..."

"Well maybe he should... But that's none of my damn business."

"Don't be like that Baby-" Ray started.

"Why not!? Because you just sit and watch him break bitches hearts twenty four seven?"

Ray went silent, scared of getting her even more angry.

"Were... Were there other girls Ray?" Baby asked, looking at him in the eyes.

"You have to ask Fuck shit that-"

"Were there other girls Ray?" Baby repeated again.

"It's Fuck shit... What do you expect Baby?" Ray sighed.

"How could I be so stupid..." Baby mumbled out, feeling the tears in her eyes starting to form.

"Hey, don't say that babes..." Ray told her, putting his arm around her.

"I thought for once- maybe someone's into me! Maybe somebody likes me for me! But no! I always have to be sooo nice and fall for these fucking bums!" Baby yelled out in anger, now letting the tears fall down her pink cheeks.

"Fuck shit ain't a bum..." Ray said quietly.

"He isn't!?" Baby screamed even more angry.

"Oh shit..." Ray mumbled, realizing how hooked Baby was on Fuck shit.

"Then how come he's treating me like those other guys!? I don't want it to happen again!"

Ray stared at her in confusion from her last sentence.

"What happened?"

Baby bit her lip, knowing she should've just stayed silent.

"What happened Baby?" Ray asked again.

"Sophomore year... I met a guy... I thought he was really into me... Unfortunately I had fallen for the wrong one..." Baby said as tears continued to fall down her cheeks.

"I thought he liked me, but all he needed was a slut to yell at... Because thats all I am," Baby cried out, getting flashbacks from when he would yell at her just like Hunter did to Baby's mom.

"Don't say that bout yourself Baby... That guy was just an asshole who was a dumbass."

"I try so hard being a positive person Ray, I try and I try but, I don't know if I can do it anymore." Baby cried out into Ray's chest.

"You'll be okay Baby..." Ray reassured the younger girl.

"You have the whole summer to forget about the past and hey, you have us. So we can have the best summer ever." Ray smiled.

"Really?" Baby asked.

"Really." Ray told her with an reassuring smile.

··
Word count: 611💞
A/n~ so... Hi? Im sorry i havent updated in months. School has taken over my life, especially being a sophomore now. I ended up getting casted into another school play so i havent had any time to write but im back ! I've been writing other things for another project so i thought it was about time to come back to this book. Thank you guys for supporting and reading after this long break❤
~Amanee❤