seventeen

"FUCK SHIT!" Fuck shit screamed out loudly

The group of teens gathered around the gap, staring at Baby's lifeless body.

"Oh my fucking god..." Fourth grade said out loud with the camera still in his hand.

"What the fuck are you guys staring at!? Go help her! The fuck!" Kiko yelled at the boys before running away from them.

"Wait up!" Fuck shit yelled after Kiko, following her.

Fuck shit ran towards the table with chills running down his spine.

"Fuck..." Fuck shit whispered while looking at his lifeless girlfriend.

"Baby." Ruben said and started to poke her shoulders.

"Nigga dont poke her!" Ray snapped at the younger boy who quickly stepped back.

"Baby..." Fuck shit said.

Fuck shit rubbed Baby's back softly, not wanting to hurt her anymore.

A few seconds later, Baby opened her eyes. The blonde girl sat up too fast, making her feel dizzy instantly.

"Hey, dont sit up too fast okay?" Kiko told Baby.

"Are you good?" Ray asked.

"Um...y-yeah..." Baby nodded.

"Thank god its not any worse." Kiko sighed out.

Baby continued to look around in confusion she started to feel something wet drip down her forehead.

"Fuck shit." Fuck shit said breathlessly.

"Here-" Fuck shit continued as the blonde took off his shirt and wrapped it around Baby's head.

Baby stared at her boyfriends body and blushed before taking a hold of the tee shirt around her head.

"Thank you..." Baby mumbled.

"For real tho Baby, are you good?"  Ray asked once again.

"Guys 'm okay for real." Baby reassured the group as she stood up.

Fuck shit took a hold of Baby's hand as she stook up.

"I'll take you home if you want me to." Fuck shit offered.

"I would like that a lot." Baby smiled.

..

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay?" Fuck shit asked for the thousandth time.

"Fuck shit I already told you, it was just a little blood. I'll be okay." Baby giggled.

The two teens were currently walking back to Kiko's house where Baby now lived.

"A little blood!? Baby you were leaking!" Fuck shit exclaimed.

Baby laughed at his reaction before kissing his cheek softly.

"I'll be fine, I promise." Baby told him one last time.

As Baby unlocked the front door, she turned around and looked at Fuck shit. With hesitation, Baby kissed Fuck shit softly.

"See you tomorrow." Baby said with a blush and big smile.

Fuck shit stood there in shock as Baby closed the door and went inside.

"Fuck shit..." He whispered while bringing his hands to his lips.

··

"So she just kissed you?" Ray asked.

"Yeah..." Fuck shit nodded.

The boys were currently at the shop hanging out and waiting for Baby and Kiko to arrive.

"You in love aint you?" Ruben laughed.

"No I aint, nigga shut up." Fuck shit responded.

As Fuck shit threw a pillow at Ruben and the two started bickering, the bell at the door went off.

"Well she isnt dead." Ruben mumbled out loud.

"How's your head psycho?" Ray laughed.

Ray hugged Kiko then Baby as the group laughed.

"Im fine, it's just a small bump." Baby told them.

"Small bump my ass, that was a long drop." Ray said.

"Like...really long." Fourth grade added.

"Yeah, are you okay Baby?" Sunburn asked in a quiet tone.

"Im okay Sunburn." Baby told the younger boy as she gave him a hug.

Baby walked over to Fuck shit and hugged him. When the group saw Fuck shit hug her back, they were shocked.

"Woah, woah, what is this?" Ray asked and pointed at Baby and Fuck shit.

Baby and Fuck shit looked at each other, trying to find an answer.

"Uh..."

"Good friends?" They both said at the same time.

••
Word count: 627💗
A/N: hey guys❤️ I'm sorry for not updating as much but I'm finishing up my school year and ready for the summer! Trust me, I've been wanting to update more and I've been writing chapters like crazy so I'm goin a start updating more. Leave your thoughts and comments down below!

~Amanee💗