four

"What the fuck is yo problem!"

" 'uck is yo problem?" Fuck shit slurred while walking into the dark house at 2 am in the morning.

"You're a disgusting. I wish I never had you." A dark haired lady growled at him.

Fuck shit stared at his mom with no emotion. Looking into her dead hazel eyes that matched his.

"And I never wished you weren't my mother but I'm not complaining." Fuck shit said with a shrug.

All of a sudden Fuck shit felt a stinging sensation on his cheek. Fuck shit looked up at the person who was supposed to take care of him. She was never there for him. All she was to the boy was another slut he saw.

"Fuck shit,"

He didn't need her at all.

"Nigga are you even listening?"

"Hmm?" Fuck shit asked, snapping out of his daze.

"We're you listening?" Ray asked him.

"Uh... Of course I'm listening nigga." Fuck shit responded while smiling.

"Okay, so what the fuck did I just say?" Ray asked.

"You said-" Fuck shit started, trying to find an answer.

Ray sat on the other side of the couch next to Fourth grade, smirking because he knew Fuck shit didn't know.

"Shit, ion know, was it even important?" Fuck shit answered.

"Nah," Ray shrugged off.

The boys heads looked up like a group of dogs as the bell rung in the store.

Baby and Kiko walked into the store, both holding their skateboards.

"Well helloooo Baby," Fuck shit greeted while standing up with a bottle of beer now in his hand.

Baby rolled her eyes and smiled at how the teen was acting.

"Hi Fuck shit." Baby responded to him.

Fuck shit stared at Baby happily like he just smoked the best weed in the world.

"Yep, he's falling." Ray mumbled while leaning against the glass counter.