two

"Come on Fuck shit, why you walking so fucking slow?" Ray asked his best friend

A few hours ago school had been let out for the summer. Currently, everyone was heading over to some kids for a end of the year pool party.

After meeting Baby, Fuck shit couldn't get his mind off her for some reason. The blonde curly haired girl was so interesting to Fuck shit and he didn't know why.

Music had been played loudly as Fuck shit walked throughout the house, following Ray by his side. Teens from school were dancing, laughing, smoking, drinking, enjoying the party.

Fuck shit sat down at the edge of the pool, watching Ruben and Fourth grade dunking each other in the pool.

"Get off me Fourth!" Ruben yelled as he tried to surrender.

Fourth grade laughed quietly along with Ray who was sitting next to Fuck shit.

That's when Fuck shit saw her.

"Why am I here?" Baby asked Kiko.

Kiko had to drag Baby to the party with her of course. Kiko was wearing some shorts with a light blue bikini. Baby was wearing a bikini with a black bottom and a camo top, being covered by some shorts also.

"Just try to have fun okay Baby?" Kiko told her best friend with a smile.

"Okay," Baby said with a smile in response.

As the two girls walked towards the pool they had ran into multiple friends from school, greeting them with smiles.

Music of 2pac echoed throughout the house but became louder as they walked to the pool.

"Hey Baby, Kiko." Ruben greeted them as the girls walked to the edge of the pool.

"I aint know y'all was coming," Ray said.

"Same for you," Kiko said to him in her usual sassy tone.

"Yeah, yeah, enough with the bickering. Let's party," Baby interrupted the two.

"I agree, first lets start with this-" Ray said.

Quickly, the boy pulled out a water gun from behind him and shot it at Kiko.

"Ray! You bitch!" Kiko yelled at Ray.

"Oh hell no!" Baby yelled while laughing.