seven

Baby walked down the silent hallway, looking around cautiously

Baby walked down the silent hallway, looking around cautiously. It was currently two in the morning and she woke up anxiously hoping he wasn't home.

So who was he exactly?

He was her mother's boyfriend who was very toxic. So toxic to the point Baby was scared for her life.

"Valentina, this is Hunter. Hunter, this is my daughter, Valentina." Baby's mom introduced her daughter to the middle aged man.

Baby looked up at him anxiously, noticing that he was taller than her.

The older man smiled back at her devilishly.

Baby held her breath, praying that her mother would have a wonderful relationship.

Baby jumped out of her skin as she heard a smack on the wall next to her. She heard that it was coming from the room down the hallway that was her mother's.

Her body shivered as she heard the screams of her mother and the yelling of her boyfriend become louder and louder by the minute.

Baby couldn't take it anymore as she heard her mother scream bloody murder.

Quickly, she ran in the room where she saw her mother hiding in a corner and Hunter towering over her.

"Get off her!" Baby yelled as she pushed Hunter and pulling him backwards.

Hunter flipped around, making the younger girl fall onto the cold tile floor.

"The fuck do you think you're doing!?" Hunter asked her, now towering over her.

"Don't you fucking touch her, Hunter!" Baby's mother screamed at her.

"Fuck you." Hunter spat at her before turning back at Baby.

Baby balled her hand into a fist, trying her hardest not to look scared or cry at all.

Before Baby could say anything else to Hunter, he was dragging her out of the bedroom by her curly blonde and black hair.

"Mom! Help!" Baby cried out as pain went through her whole body.

By the time she was dragged down stairs, tears were on her face and she was now in fear.

"You're a waste of time, and wasting my time!" The man yelled out.

A flash of pain went through her body as Hunter pushed her down again face first. As Baby got up, she felt something drip down from her nose and onto the tile floor.

Baby looked up in horror as she watched her nose bleed rapidly. The girl ran passed him and into her bedroom, locking the door.

Baby grabbed her skateboard, a gray hoodie, and slipped on her beat up black converse that now had blood on them.

She wiped the blood from her nose, staining the hoodie. When she heard the door knob start to move, Baby made a move quickly and opened her window.

"Come out!" He yelled.

Baby turned around before jumping out the window.

"Im sorry ma..." Baby said to herself before jumping out.

The curly haired girl skated down the street as fast as she could, trying not to look back at the house where screaming and yelling came from.

Baby wiped her tears as she rung the doorbell quickly. Her eyes gazed at the small light that shined over her body.

When the door opened, she wasn't expecting to see the person she did.

"Baby?" Ray questioned, rubbing his eyes from sleep.

"R-Ray?" Baby asked, her voice was raspy and soft from all the crying.

Ray took another look at her and his eyes went wide as he noticed her bruises.

"Ray who is that?" Kiko asked before walking up to the door also.

"Baby, what happened?" Her best friend asked worriedly before pulling her inside the house.

Baby sat on the couch, zoning out and still in shock from the recent events.

"Here..." Ray said before giving a glass of water to the frightened girl.

Baby took it and gave him a smile along with a small thank you.

"Are you okay Baby?" Kiko asked her friend.

Baby shook her head before saying anything. Kiko had cleaned her up and gave her some cleaner clothes to sleep in.

"N-No... I was so scared Kiko..." Baby said hesitantly and trying her hardest not to cry.

"You can stay with me as long as you need to Baby..." Kiko told Baby.

"And I'll beat that nigga ass who put his hands on you too." Ray added.

"Thank you guys.." Baby thanked them.

The three of them hugged each other and pulling away after a while.

"Now can you tell me why Ray is at your house?" Baby questioned.

"Uhhh..." The both of them started.

••
Word count: 752💞
A/N: I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter! This one was really dark but it gets better (hopefully) after this. I wanted to do a chapter of Baby's life at home and when shes not with the group so i hopes this explains a lot. Also, thank you on 1k reads! Leave your comments about the chapter down !!
~Amanee💙