three

As the sun started to set around eight o'clock, music started to die down and the loudness did also

As the sun started to set around eight o'clock, music started to die down and the loudness did also. Baby sat outside on the front steps of the house. While Kiko went with Ray and the boys, Baby decided to take some time to herself.

Baby was very independent and humble also. She never worried about money or relationships. Baby had everything she wanted in life so far. Friends and food to survive off of.

"Baby?" A voice questioned.

Baby, turned around spotting out a dark haired boy with small curls.

"Jacob?" Baby questioned back at him.

Jacob was a popular boy at the school. Known for playing basketball and other sports, the guys hung out with him and the girls wanted to be with him.

"Knew I saw yo fine ass here at the party earlier," Jacob said while walking down the stairs.

Jacob took a seat down next to her, only being a few feet apart. Baby looked him up and down, noticing his bloodshot eyes and the smell of alcohol and weed.

"Shouldn't you be with your friends?." Baby asked him, trying her best not to be rude.

"Well I was... Till I spotted a cutie like you," Jacob said, getting closer to her and giggling stupidly.

Baby turned away from him after smelling the wave of alcohol and weed from his breath.

"I'm okay being out here alone." Baby answered, starting to move over a little from him.

"Are you sure about that?" Jacob asked.

Jacob moved closer to Baby once again, this time wrapping his arm around her.

"I'm okay Jacob for the last fucking time." Baby told Jacob aggressively.

"Cmon Babyyyy," Jacob started while starting to kiss down her neck.

"Get the fuck off m-" Baby started to yell at the drunk boy.

"You know you love me." Jacob whispered in her ear, kissing it after.

"Get off me perv!" Baby yelled.

As the blonde tried to pull away. Jacob became more aggressive and held her down. Forcefully, Jacob tried to kiss her lips and move his hand up her shirt.

"Get fucking off me!" Baby yelled.

"No. You're gonna love me bitch." Jacob growled.

"Get the fuck off her before I fucking kill you." A familiar voice said.

Baby turned around and sighed in relief. She was happy to see Fuck shit, Kiko, and the rest of the guys standing there.

Kiko marched down the stairs, pulling Jacob's hair and grabbing Baby quickly.

"Ow, you bitch!" Jacob slurred at Kiko.

Ray became angry instantly and walked down the stairs.

"Call her a bitch one more time, I fucking dare you." Ray threatened Jacob, who became silent.

Fuck shit walked down the stairs also after Ray. The taller boy took a hold of Baby's hand and pulled her up to her feet.

"You okay?" Fuck shit asked Baby.

Fuck shit looked Baby into her honey colored eyes. Baby nodded her head, trying to stop the tears that started to pour out of her eyes.

"Yeah..." Baby answered quietly.

Fuck shit and Baby stood still, taking each others secret love for each other in.

Without hesitation, Baby ran to Fuck shit and hugging the blonde boy. Fuck shit stiffened up before hugging her back.

Fuck shit had never felt this way before and he was scared. Baby was exactly the same, especially after what Jacob did.

"Thank you," Baby mumbled as she pulled away from Fuck shit.

"Come hang out with me and the boys tomorrow." Fuck shit offered.

"Is that an offer?" Baby asked with a smirk.

"More like an order," Fuck shit shrugged.

Baby laughed, making music to Fuck shit's ears.

"Yeah, I'll go but I'm bringing Kiko." Baby told Fuck shit.

"I'm fine as long as you're there." Fuck shit said with a bright smile on his face.

Fuck shit was finally happy for once.
••
Word count: 643💞
A/N: sorry for not updating, I've been busy this week and I'm going to a party on Saturday. So I've had no time to write at all. I'm going to try to update on Monday or around that time. Leave your thought and comments about the chapter down below !
~Amanee💞