twenty-six

"Baby are you sure you wanna do this?"

Baby continued to groan out loud for the hundredth time, turning away from the bathroom mirror and looking at Kiko.

"Of course I do! It's time for somethin' new!" Baby argued.

"Okay, okay, don't come crying to me when you fuck up." Kiko laughed walking out of the bathroom.

Baby laughed lightly, turning up the music playing from her small radio and grabbed the box of hair dye.

A small knock alarmed the younger girl, turning around and smiling brightly. Fuck shit leaned against the door, smiling at Baby as if she was a million dollars.

"Kiko came in the kitchen yelling that my girlfriend is doing something crazy to her hair."

Baby stood up from the large chair, walking over to her boyfriend giving him a kiss.

"It's time for a change...wanna help?" Baby asked with puppy eyes.

"Ehhh..can't say no to those eyes unfortunately." Fuck shit said causing Baby to squeal loudly.

The two teenagers took the time to put gloves on their hands before the red dye stained them.

After the shooting had happened and Fuck shit woke up, Baby apologized a thousand times until Fuck shit told her to shut up.

"I'm so sorry, this is all my fault if I wasn't such a h-!"

"Babydoll just be quiet and kiss me please, your lips are the only thing that can save me."

"Alright who the fuck took Fuck shit and why is he talkin like he's shakespeare?"

Luckily, the bullet wasn't deep enough to completely fuck over the boy's foot so he can still skate after two months and multiple check ups. So, in honor of that celebration Baby was dying her hair Fuck shit's favorite color, red.

"Do you know what you're doing?" Baby asked.

"Nope." Fuck shit answered as he continued to paint his lovers hair.

"Please don't fuck this up."

"Hey," Fuck shit said, gaining Baby's attention.

The hazel eyed girl locked eyes with Fuck shit, blushing at the scene.

"I love you." Fuck shit said before kissing her nose.

"I love you too." Baby responded as she kissed him back.

"I'm gonna fuckin' kill Jacob-"

"Fuck shit no!"

"Stab?"

"No."

"Throw off a roof?"

"No."

"Well shit, what the fuck am I supposed to do babydoll?"

"oh my god you really did it..." Kiko said speechless.

Baby stood in front of the group next to Fuck shit with her newly dyed hair.

"Do you like it?" Baby asked excitedly.

"I love it Baby." Ray told her with a smile.

"Are we gonna go skate now?" Stevie asked shyly.

After the party, Ruben had finally apologized to Stevie(thanks to Kiko) for being an asshole after everything had went down.

"He fucking started it-"

"Ruben, I don't even kno' what I fucking did for you to attack me like that yo!"

"You know what you did!"

"No I don't!-"

"Will you two shut the fuck up and stop bickering while your friend is in the fucking emergency room!"

"Let's go losers!" Baby yelled.

As the group started to rush out of the store, Fuck shit grabbed Baby's hand to stop her.

"Hey," Fuck shit started.

The two lovers only stood inches apart, staring in each other's eyes. Baby blushed and looked down, making Fuck shit hold her chin up with his hand. Before the two could speak, Kiko ran back into the shop to get her jacket. Kiko looked over at the two love birds with a small laugh.

"Are you coming babydoll or not?" Kiko asked.

"Yeah! I'll be out in a second!" Baby laughed.

As Kiko left the shop once again, Baby looked right back at Fuck shit.

"Babydoll huh?" Fuck shit laughed.

Baby moved Fuck shit's blonde hair that grew out from being cut in the hospital out of his face while giggling softly.

"It's just a nickname." Baby smiled.

Fuck shit kissed Baby passionately before pulling away and looking at her breathlessly.

"Only i'm allowed to call you that, love." Fuck shit said, causing Baby to kiss him once again.

THE END.
••
Word count: 684💗
A/N: yep...so thas basically the end of this book. I'll write my thank you note and all of that stuff later buh really, thank you. I know that i took multiple breaks due to mental health and jus dealing with school and no matter what you guys still continued to read this and i really appreciate you guys for that! but in conclusion- thank you guys and trust me, i always smile at your guys comments and after putting out SCOUT and this book i think it's time to step away from writing fanfics for a while😅 but maybe i'll be back one day with a euphoria book(if thas what you want???). But anyways- thank you guys ❤️
~Amanee🤎