fourteen

"Y'all don't understand how long I've been waiting for this

"Y'all don't understand how long I've been waiting for this." Baby said desperately.

The teens skated in the small 7/11. When the bell rung, the Indian man looked up at the large group.

"Go get your slushie baby doll," Fuck shit told Baby who skipped away happily.

"Want one Stevie?" Kiko asked the quiet teenager.

"No-" Ruben started.

"Sure." Stevie answered with a smile.

Baby, Kiko, and Stevie headed to the back of the store towards the slushie maker respectfully. Unlike them, the rest of the gang was laughing loudly.

"Bruh, I so want a donut right now." Fuck shit groaned out while looking at the donuts through the glass.

"Nigga get one then." Ray laughed while carrying a bag of chips.

"What flavors are you getting babes?" Kiko questioned and took a hold of her cup.

"Coke, cherry, and blueberry duh." Baby answered with an 'are you serious?' expression on her face.

"Nah, that's werid, you only get cherry." Kiko argued.

"That's boring as fuck tho!" Baby yelled.

Stevie stood behind the older girls, waiting patiently to get his blueberry slushie.

"Damn, y'all taking hella long!" Ray yelled to them across the store.

"Calm down, we almost done!" Kiko yelled back with a laugh.

Baby got her large slushie, squealing happily as she skipped over to Fuck shit.

Fourth grade was recording Fuck shit, who was hitting a kick flip in the store.

"Hey! No skating!" The store owner yelled at Fuck shit.

"Ight, im done anyways!" Fuck shit snapped at the Indian man in an annoyed tone.

Fuck shit turned back around and smiled at Baby and took a sip of her slushie.

"Fuck shit!" Baby yelled at him and snatched her drink away.

"Pay for your stuff already!"

Fuck shit turned around and rolled his eyes.

"Nigga, calm down we finna pay!"