eight

Fuck shit walked into the shop tiredly, not being the morning person he was

He stopped in his tracks as he noticed his best friend looked very worried.

"Hey Ray..." Fuck shit greeted him slowly as he walked over to the counter.

Ray looked up at Fuck shit a few seconds later.

"Oh, Hi." Ray simply said.

"Nigga, you good? You look a lil shook..." Fuck shit pointed out.

"I- uh... I am." Ray admitted.

"What happened at Kiko's last night? Y'all fuck or somethin'?" Fuck shit asked, shooting Ray another question.

"No... The opposite actually," Ray said as his memory gained another flashback of the bruises Baby had on her skin.

"Well? Speak nigga." Fuck shit told him.

"It-" Ray said before the door bell rang and someone entered the shop.

Ray looked at Kiko as she walked into the silent shop.

"Hey..." Ray greeted the shorter girl.

"Sup..." Kiko dragged out before sitting in a chair next to the counter.

"How is she?"

"She's... Better, better than last night." Kiko answered with a sad smile.

"Where's Baby?" Fuck shit asked Kiko.

Ray and Kiko looked at each other, figuring out who was going to tell the clueless teen.

"She stayed back today," Ray answered.

"At home?" The blonde asked.

"Some shit went down last night," Kiko sighed out.

"What? Can you guys stop taking so much time and just fucking tell me?" Fuck shit asked desperately.

"We don't know exactly but, she came to the house with bruises and a bloody nose..." Ray explained.

Fuck shit looked at them speechless, trying to figure out who did this to the innocent girl.

"Where is she?" Fuck shit asked once again.

"At my house," Kiko answered.