sixteen

"Two weeks nigga!?" Ray exclaimed

"What the fuck!" Kiko yelled out at Fuck shit.

"I know...my parents saw my report card 'n was fucking pissed." Fuck shit explained.

The group was currently at a closed down school, sitting under a large tree. Fuck shit decided it was time to drop the bomb about him not having a car for two weeks.

"Now how are we supposed to get 'round?" Baby mumbled in a sad voice.

"It'll be all good babydoll, don't trip." Fuck shit reassured Baby while wrapping his arm around her waist.

"My parents are fucking retarded tho, I'm a junior in high school. It's not like ima be a Harvard student all of a sudden." Fuck shit ranted.

The rest of the group sat in silence as Fuck shit continued.

"I mean, my parents did that, they get paid. I get C's and I'm actually cool with that. That life my parents got just ain't for me." Fuck shit said carelessly.

Baby stared at Fuck shit, wondering why he would want to throw that life away, especially when he has a lot of opportunities from his parents.

"So what you gon' do then?" Ray questioned his best friend.

"Shit, skate, go to parties, have fun 'n all of that shit." Fuck shit answered.

"That sounds nice..." Kiko said in a slightly annoyed tone.

"All that trying hard shit just aint for me...that shits corny." Fuck shit told the group.

"I think that shits corny." Ray told Fuck shit.

"I'm tryna get out the hood, I'm tryna go see shit." Ray continued.

"I dont live in the hood, I got options nigga." Fuck shit responded.

"What options you got?" Baby asked, snapping out of her thoughts.

Fuck shit stared at her, expecting her not to say anything.

"Im jus' not tryna take this shit seriously," Fuck shit shrugged.

"Well good luck with that, ima send you a post card when Im on tour." Ray said in a cocky tone and a small smile.

"What about you Fourth grade, what do you wanna do?" Baby asked Fourth grade.

"I don't know...make a movie or something..." Fourth grade answered, gaining laughs from all the boys.

"This nigga think he Spielberg or some shit, you gotta say words to make a movie!" Fuck shit laughed.

"Yeah...it was a stupid idea..." Fourth grade sighed, looking back down at his camera.

"I think it's a dope idea." Baby told Fourth grade who shot her a small smile.

Ray stood up as their laughter died down.

"Where you going?" Fuck shit asked.

"I'm 'bout to go skate this gap, try hard, be corny. Right?" Ray said before skating away.

"Yeah, all right." Fuck shit mumbled as he finished his cigarette.

The group stood on the top of the roof, looking down at the gap in between.

"Thats a biggg gap..." Kiko announced.

"Yep...ima jump it." Ray said while grabbing his board.

"Really?" Kiko asked him in shock.

"Yep, stand back love." Ray told Kiko with a smile.

Ray took many steps back before starting to run, jumping onto his board.

"Fuck yeah!!" Ray yelled out as he landed on the other side of the gap.

After Ray, Fuck shit went landing the gap as well. Ruben had started to go but chickened out quickly.

"I wanna try..." Baby told Kiko.

"Bitch are you crazy?" Kiko asked Baby in a serious tone.

"Maybe." Baby shrugged.

Baby backed up, standing on the edge next to Ruben and Stevie. Ray, Fuck shit, and Fourth grade were on the other side talking to each other.

As Baby began to skate down, she gained the groups attention.

"Fuck shit." Ray yelled at Fuck shit, punching his shoulder rapidly.

Fuck shit stared at Baby who continued to skate down and get closer to gap.

"Baby no!" Ray yelled out.

"She ain't gonna make it..." Ruben whispered to himself.

Stevie stared in shock thinking of how cool she is.

Baby bent down as she skated, letting the wind blow through her hair.

"I'm gonna make it..." Baby said to herself as she got closer to the gap.

Baby started to jump over the gap before a "snap!" was heard and her wheel fell off.

"Baby!" Fuck shit yelled, trying to stop her but it was too late.

Baby gasped loudly as she tried to grab the air as she fell down the gap and onto the table. From then Baby saw nothing more than darkness.
••
Word count: 749❤️
A/n: um...hi once again. I know I haven't posted in months and that was due to school and mental health issues occurring as well but now as this crisis we're in right now I have nothing better to do then to start writing again and maybe finish this book. So hopefully I'm back for good and I hope you guys enjoy these next chapters!
Stay safe.
~Amanee💗