six

"Man, these guys are in Paris

"Man, these guys are in Paris... Skating and shit, traveling the world.." Ray said as he was amazed while the group watched a skating video on the small television.

"I've been to Paris... Niggas out there are assholes..." Fuck shit mumbled out.

"Did you actually talk to them though?" Baby questioned Fuck shit while doing tricks on her skateboard.

"Of course I did, and they're assholes." Fuck shit said again.

All of the teenagers hung out in the shop once again, having nothing to do as usual.

"I'm going to the back to go skate." Ray announced while getting off the couch and grabbing his board.

"I'll go with you," Ruben told Ray as he grabbed his board also.

The boys decided to head to the back and skate. Kiko and Baby stayed in the shop, talking and laughing.

"So tell me what happened," Kiko said, leaning over the glass counter.

"What happened?" Baby asked her confusedly.

"With you and Fuck shit, duh." Kiko explained while rolling her eyes.

"O-Oh.." Baby answered as a blush crept up on her cheeks.

"Soooo," Kiko said.

"We stayed in the shop... Hung out... And uh, kissed as most of you guys saw when you walked in." Baby explained hesitantly.

"Are you into him?" Kiko leaned her head into both of her palms on the counter top.

"Honestly..." Baby started.

Kiko raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Y-Yeah... Yeah, I'm into him." Baby nodded confidently.

"Woah, really?" Kiko said in a worried tone.

"Yeah?" Baby answered but in a questionable tone.

"Is there something bad about that?" Baby continued.

"Just... Be careful Baby. You know how he is with girls..." Kiko warned her.

"I will." Baby reassured Kiko.

The two girls smiled at each other before bringing in a big hug.

They both looked up as the bell rang, letting them know someone's in the shop.

The same boy came walking into the store but with a skateboard this time.

"Hi," Baby greeted the smaller boy.

"H-Hi," The boy stuttered back at her.

"W-Where's the rest of the people?"

"In the back skating. We're about to head out there actually so you can join us." Kiko told him.

Kiko and Baby grabbed their boards before heading the back. The boy followed them quietly, more nervous than ever.

"Fuck, shit!" Fuck shit yelled out as he watched Ray do a trick.

"About time y'all came out here!" Ray laughed as he skated passed them.

Baby sat her board down before skating off and around the area. Baby was the type to not talk while skating, she was always so focused and in her own zone half of the time.

Fuck shit watched her with heart eyes as she skated so smoothly. He quickly stopped himself as he remember who he was.

'You're nothing.'

'Fucking cheater.'

'Drunk.'

'Worthless.'

'Druggie.'

Baby stopped over by the wall where the new boy was sitting by himself.

Ruben stopped by her also, wiping off the sweat on his forehead.

"I'm skating like shit today." Ruben said while shaking his head in disappointment.

"No you're not Ruben." Baby told him with a smile.

Ruben looked at her and smiled back.

"Well, I think it's pretty cool..." The boy spoke up.

"Thanks... Ruben." Ruben said while shaking his hand.

"Stevie..." Stevie responded.

"I'm Baby," Baby said, introducing herself.

Stevie smiled at the girl as a quick response.

"Baby! Come look at this yo!" Ray called out.

Baby looked at Ruben and Stevie then at Ray.

"See you around," She said before skating over to Ray and Fuck shit.

Stevie watched her skate away speechless, focusing on her as Fuck shit wrapped his arm around her waist.

Ruben watched Stevie's eyes, knowing what he was thinking.

"Don't get involved in that dude," Ruben told the younger boy quickly.

"W-What?" Stevie asked clueless.

"She's Fuck shit's girl, and you don't really wanna mess with him." Ruben said before skating away.

Stevie looked at the ground confused at what he had gotten himself into when walking into that door.

••
Word count: 678💞
A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ! I might be do a double update if I get the chance to write another chapter today. Leave your comments and thoughts about the chapter down below!
~Amanee