The Wolf Of The Moon & The Sun

REMINDER: THE MAIN CHARACTERS ARE GAY!!! IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT THEN....bye?

This is my first story ever to be publish, so, sorry for how unorganized I can be. Sorry for any spelling errors, if you find them point them out and they'll be fixed immediately.

There will probably be edits throughout the story, so this story is just a draft until It's completed. So, I'm sorry if you read and it changes.

(SORRY IF THE CHAPTER NUMBERS ARE WRONG. IM DOING A LOT OF EDITING AND IM TOO LAZY TO CHANGE THE NUMBERS RN. JUST IGNORE IT BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS IN ORDER, I PROMISE!!!)

Warnings:
I do want this story to allow 13+ to read, but, of course, there are some mature topics and scenes so read at your own risk!
- Strong Language
- Suggestive Themes (there is no smut as of right now, still debating if I should add that in)
- Violence, a LOT of violence
- Themes of Sexual Assault and Harassment (Not Detailed.)

Updates:
I try to update as often as I can but I do sometimes get caught up with things irl OR I want to take a small break to tweak the story a bit. I hope all of you will gladly be patient!!

Writing:
I am no professional so do expect some mistakes. I type fast so it's expected. I do try my best to proof read and make sure there are no mistakes but even then I'll look over some. If you spot any don't be shy to tell me and I'll immediately fix it.

Others:
Sometimes I will make a mistake and people will comment about it. If you comment and then come back to find your comment is missing, that is only I have fixed the mistake and removed it not to confuse the new readers.

If there is anything that comes off as offensive take a moment before you lash out. Are they either
a) an antagonist
Or
b) naive, dumb, or having character development and LEARNING from those past mistakes

Sometimes I do genuinely mess up and say something I did not intend on saying or didn't know how to write something and used the wrong words to try and describe it. If you think that's they case PLEASE call me out and I will fix it IMMEDIATELY after I apologize 30 times for not realizing what I had done.

Also since it apparently wasn't clear enough: THIS STORY IS LONG, AND I MEAN REALLY LONG, AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET LONGER. IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY STORY FOR ANY OTHER REASON THAN THE ONES I HAVE STATED IN THIS ANNOUNCEMENT, IT IS NOT MY PROBLEM.

================================

Wow you read all of that! Nice! (Unless you didn't than BOOO) You can now continue and understand things better

That's it really! Please enjoy the book.