Dragon Witch (8)

ETHANS POV
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
We walked far into the woods, miles on end. They had run fast for a while until they decided walking would be enough. It happened so fast I didn't have time to resist.

I kept quiet, though, following silently. I could barely even fight against one vampire—let alone a whole army. No, it was better to just listen.

The man held onto the back of my neck, making sure I walked and didn't attempt to escape. His fingers dug into my neck, warning the consequences if I did try anything.

I listened to the conversation that they had, it may help me figure out where we were or information I needed to know before I could escape—if I could.

"Take him to the cave. Get any information your heart desires out of him using any means necessary. I'll deal with the rest later," the leader said, walking forwards with the man and me.

We came up to a cave with a big boulder in front. The vampire leader taped it, clink clink clink clank, before it started to move aside. They threw me in as I hit the cold stone floor. The whole cave was stone, and there were chains that connected to the floor, drilled in. It was very cold inside of the cave and it smelled terrible like something was rotting or had already rotted.

The man tore my hands away from the ground and locked both of my hands in a big lengthy chain that stopped almost all movement of my hands. I didn't do anything to stop him since I was in pain.

After I adjusted, I noticed a young girl sitting on the other side of the cell. She looked young, thirteen or maybe even fourteen. Her eyes were the most intriguing part of her. Her pupils resembled ones of snakes. Her hair was long and looked soft and puffy. It was a pure blonde, almost white.

She was looking at me with terrified eyes, her mouth parted and her muscles tense. Her eyes glanced back and forth between the two of us.

The man finally got a chance to examine me, and her face twisted, "What the fuck is this? Some kind of joke? I thought werewolves were those big buff meat heads." I wanted to shrivel up and die.

He wasn't much of a looker either. He was older, probably late thirties which was rare to see. He had wrinkles decorating his forehead and eyes. His eyes were deep and small. He had blue eyes—which was probably the only pretty thing about him. His nose was small and narrow, a common theme with white people, and crooked. His teeth were the ugliest part. They looked as if they had been rotting—they were perfectly straight which made it even creepier.

"There's rumors about you, you know," he said, getting down on my level. I glared at him, his face being so close was even worse. I wasn't surprised there were rumors about me, I had done a lot since the moment I stepped foot in the purple pack's territory. "What's the big deal, huh? Why'd you attack your own pack?" He asked and my jaw tightened.

"I didn't," I answered.

"Acting clueless? That's alright." He shrugged as he stood. There was a small pause before he kicked me in my side. I laid on the ground, holding onto my side despite my hands being restrained.

I didn't have a single clue what he was talking about. I hadn't attacked anyone. Not unless he meant Ryan, but that had just been practice!

"I don't know what y—"

Another kick. He laughed as I held my breath, tensing as hard as I could. He raised his foot again and I covered my head with my arms, curling my body up.

"He doesn't know, Vicker!" The young girl spoke. The man paused, taking a deep sigh before setting his foot down.

He turned and looked at her, "Wait your turn," he warned, and her jaw flinched, her eyes flickering with panic.