1

3rd Person's POV

"Yoongi hyung. Where's Namjoon hyung?" The maknae of the group asked.

"He's in his studio. He said he's going to make songs for our comeback." Yoongi said.

"Alone? What if something happen to him again?" Hoseok said worried that the past scenarios will happen again.

~Flashback~

"Hyung we're back!" Jungkook called out to their leader.

But they were met by silence. That's when they got worried. They started searching the whole dorm but couldn't find Namjoon. But then they heard loud sobs coming from Namjoon's walk-in closet.

As they go near, the sobs get louder. And when they opened it, a horrifying scene welcomed them.

Namjoon, cuts in his arm, and a bloody blade in front of him.

"Namjoon!" They exclaimed as they rushed to their friend.

"What did you do to yourself?!" Yoongi said.

"I couldn't take it any more hyung. I just can't. I want to end my suffering already. I want to permanently let go of the pain. I want to die!" Namjoon cried.

Seeing their friend cry broke them. They couldn't do anything for him to feel better. Ever since Namjoon started suffering from depression, his friends did the best they can to help him but nothing worked.

"Namjoon. Please don't do this to yourself. We are here for you. We will never leave your side." Hoseok said comforting the younger.

Then they heard snores which means that Namjoon already fell asleep.

Yoongi went outside and got the first aid kit. They cleaned up the wounds in Namjoon's arms. Then they laid him down in his bed.

"Will Namjoon hyung be okay?" The maknae asked.

"I don't know. But let's do the best we can to help him get better." Yoongi said.

~End of Flashback~

"Let's check on him. To make sure he's okay." Jungkook said.

"Let's go." Hoseok said.

They went to their company's building. They headed straight to Namjoon's studio. When they got there, they saw Namjoon sleeping, which made them relieved.

They stayed there to make sure Namjoon doesn't do anything stupid. 30 minutes later, Namjoon woke up and saw his friends sleeping in his studio.

He felt happy knowing that his friends came all the way here to make sure he's okay. But at the same time he felt guilty because they are suffering with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys! So this is my second BTS book. The first one is entitled Turn Back Time. It's a YoonMin story. Please check that out. Hope you guys enjoyed! Bye~!