41

This might end up confusing you guys. The storyline is now on the year 2020. I just forgot to tell it you. Sorry for the sudden time skip.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person's POV

On the way to the hospital, the bleeding on Seokjin's wrist didn't stop.

The paramedics applied direct pressure to it but it still didn't work.

When they finally arrived, they immediately took Seokjin to the emergency room.

Namjoon followed where they were taking Seokjin.

Seokjin was placed in a bed and the doctor told Namjoon to wait as they try to stop the bleeding.

Namjoon did what was told and waited for the others to come.

After few grieving minutes, his friends finally came.

"How's hyung?" Yoongi asked the boy.

"I still don't know. The doctors are still trying to stop the bleeding." Namjoon said, crying.

"Everything's going to be okay Namjoon-ah." Hoseok said.

Namjoon just cried more hearing the way Hoseok called him. Seokjin was the one who usually called him that. And hearing that made him cry even harder.

While the others are comforting Namjoon, Taehyung was silently wishing that he hadn't argued with his hyung.

He kept blaming himself for what happened to Seokjin.

"Hey, it's going to be okay. Jin hyung is a fighter remember?" He heard Jungkook say.

"I know. It's just that, if I hadn't argued with him this wouldn't have happened. It's all my fault." Taehyung said as he cried.

Jungkook comforted his boyfriend by engulfing him in a hug.

Taehyung cried on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook just patted Taehyung's back lightly while saying that it's not his fault.

Seokjin's POV

Do you know how much hard it is to act?

I swear, why does it have to be me? They should've chose Jimin to do it.

Yes. The situation right now is just an act. We already know about Tae and Jungkook's relationship.

We know that they will be celebrating their 3rd anniversary. So why not surprise the two of them?

I know this is a bit too far. The doctors are also payed to do this. All they need to do now is tell them the bad news. You already know what that is.

After a few minutes, I told the doctors that it's time to do the second phase of the plan.

One of the doctors went to tell them the news.

"Are you the guardian of Mr. Kim?"

"Yes." I heard Namjoon say.

"I'm sorry to tell you this but we did all we can. We just couldn't stop the bleeding. Sorry for your loss." I heard the doctor say.

"No no no. This can't be happening. You're joking, right?" Jimin said.

Wow such a great actor.

"I wish I was. You can see him. I'll get going then." The doctor said.

"Can I go first?" I heard Tae asked. Just as planned.

"I'll go with you." Jungkook said. Wow, everything's happening according to the plan.

I heard footsteps. I immediately covered myself with the blanket then closed my eyes.