11

3rd Person's POV

When Seokjin left to go to the kitchen, they started their own conversation.

"We know it's not a coincidence." Yoongi said turning to Namjoon and Jimin.

"What is not a coincidence?" Namjoon asked.

"Don't act dumb you two. You already know that we were on the mall." Taehyung said.

"Okay okay. I already knew that you're on that mall. That's why I dragged them there." Namjoon admitted.

"Who told you about them going to the mall?" Hoseok asked.

"I did." Jimin said.

"How did you even contacted each other?" Jungkook asked.

"Well I have his number. And Taehyung's too." Namjoon said.

"So don't only have Jin hyung's number but you also have these two's numbers? Why didn't you tell us?" Hoseok said.

Namjoon just laughed nervously while scratching the back of his head.

"Sorry." He then said.

"You have my number too?!" Taehyung asked surprised.

"Yeah. I asked Jimin for Jin hyung's number and then asked yours and Jimin's number so I can ask for advice about Jin hyung when I need it." Namjoon admitted.

"Aish. You traitor." Jungkook said.

"I'm sorry okay." Namjoon said.

"Okay fine. We forgive you. But give us their numbers first." Yoongi said.

"Why don't you ask for their number yourselves? You want the numbers? Go get it from the owners. Not from me." I said.

"Okay. Jimin, Tae let's exchange numbers!" Hoseok said excitedly.

The two boys smiled and exchange their number for Hoseok's.

"You can just ask Hoseok hyung our number. It looks like you aren't going to ask us personally anyway." Jimin said smiling. Taehyung chuckled at his friend's remark.

Well, Jimin isn't wrong though. The two boys look like they are too 'shy' to ask for their numbers.

After a few minutes, Seokjin arrived pushing a cart with their foods in it.

Seokjin's POV

"Here comes the food!" I said.

"Yay!" The others cheered.

When the food was finally served, we started to dig in.

"Mhm. It's so good!" Jungkook said.

"Yeah! It's so delicious!" Hoseok said.

"Thank you." I said smiling. I was satisfied to see that they liked the food I made.

"When did you started cooking hyung?" Yoongi asked.

"I actually started since I was 8 I think. My mom was the one who taught me." I explained.

"Really? Wow. You're really amazing hyung." Hoseok cheered.

I couldn't help but blush at the compliments. Praises are one thing but them coming from your idols was another. It was a dream come true for me.

After we were done eating, I called the staff and told them to clean the table. While they were cleaning the table, I made my way back to the kitchen. I made dessert for the seven of us. I then made my way back to the table.