8

3rd Person's POV

It's been three weeks since the two last texted each other. Namjoon was busy with preparing for their comeback.

He was starting to get stressed. Making songs, practicing new choreography and generally being a leader. His friends noticed his state so they decided to confront the boy.

"Namjoon-ah. Let's go back home. You must be tired." Hoseok said.

"I'm okay. You three should rest. I still need to finish these songs." Namjoon said.

They were concerned for their friend. But one was so concerned that he can't help but get mad at the boy for over working himself

"Okay? Okay?!" Yoongi started. He couldn't take it anymore.

"Hyung." Jungkook tried stopping the elder but it was no use.

"No! Don't stop me Jungkook! You are not okay! You're over working yourself again! Why can't you just go home with us and rest?! You're making your depression worse! Please. Just go home." Yoongi yelled. He was now crouching on the ground, crying. He couldn't let his dongsaeng suffer.

"Hyung." Namjoon called out, still stunned at what the older did.

"Sorry." Yoongi said.

Yoongi stood up and headed straight outside. But before he could completely shut the door, he said one last thing.

"If you don't go back, I'll never talk to you." Then he closed the door.

The three boys were still there, shocked at the sudden outburst of their hyung.

Namjoon's POV

"Namjoon hyung you should go home." Jungkook said.

"But I still need to finish this." I started to protest. Even if I want to go home, I couldn't. I have work. I can't slack off when I know that the comeback is getting near.

"Namjoon. You heard what hyung said. And when he say something, he do it." Hoseok hyung said, trying to convince me.

I sighed.

"Alright, but I am still going to finish this in my room." I said.

"No, no, no. You won't work later. You will rest. Have at least a day of rest. You've been tiring yourself out for the past three weeks." Hoseok hyung said.

"And besides, your text mate must be missing you." Jungkook then teased. I swear, I will get kid one day. But then when what he said registered to my brain, I internally cursed. Shit! I totally forgot about hyung. I've been so busy that I forgot to text him.

With that I gathered all my things and headed straight back to our dorm. I know I could've just texted him here but I was so busy that I left my phone in my room. But before I could open the door, Hoseok hyung spoke up.

"Where are you going?"

"Home." I simply said as I dashed outside. I ran out of the company building and headed towards our dorm.

When I finally arrived, I saw Yoongi hyung passed out at the couch in our living room, still in his clothes from practice and his bag was laying on the floor. He must've been exhausted.