14

3rd Person's POV

~The Next Day~

Seokjin woke up sighing. His text mate hasn't texted since yesterday. He waited for a single text until he fell asleep.

"Maybe he's just busy." Seokjin said, convincing himself.

He went out of his bed then got ready for the day. As he walk downstairs, he heard something fall from the kitchen.

He quickly went to investigate. He slowly crept to the kitchen door. He was about to open the kitchen door when he heard someone talking.

"Be quiet. Jin hyung might hear us." Jimin said.

"Sorry." Taehyung said.

Wondering why they are at the kitchen? Well...

~Flashback~

"Did you see Jin hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"He's been in his room since we came back home." Jimin said.

"Why?" Taehyung asked.

"I think Nami haven't texted him yet and he's waiting." Jimin said.

"You know that you can call Nami in his real name when you're with me, right?" Taehyung said.

"Oh yeah." Jimin said as he scratch the back of his head.

"What do we do now?" Taehyung asked.

"I honestly don't know." Jimin said.

They started thinking of a way to make their hyung happy.

"How about we cook for him tomorrow morning?" Jimin suggested.

"He doesn't want anyone in his kitchen except for him remember." Taehyung said.

"Well, do you have a better idea?" Jimin said.

Taehyung shook his head.

"Thought so." Jimin said.

"But what are we going to cook?" Taehyung suddenly asked.

"We can make him a simple pancake. I'm sure he'll like it." Jimin said, smiling widely.

"Okay then. But first I'm going to get some rest. Goodnight!" Taehyung said, making his way to his room.

"Goodnight!" Jimin said as he went back to his room as well.

~End of Flashback~

Seokjin went inside the kitchen and suddenly regretting his decision.

There he saw his precious kitchen all messed up. Food and utensils scattered everywhere.

Seokjin's POV

"What are you guys doing?!" I said.

The two boys, who were placing the pancakes they made in a plate, froze.

"Sorry hyung. It was all my idea. We just wanted to make you feel better because we noticed that you didn't left your room after we came back." Jimin said.

"Here hyung. We tried to make it perfect for you." Taehyung said as he handed me the plate with the pancakes on it.

I couldn't contain my happiness. I smiled as I took the plate.

"Thank you guys. You're really the best friends I could ever have. I'm so lucky to have you." I said.

I then walked to the kitchen counter and started to taste the pancake. I was amazed. I didn't know that they can cook deliciously.