21

3rd Person's POV

As the sun rose outside, Seokjin woke up as well. He got out from the bed and stretched. He checked the time from his phone and saw that it was 7:15 in the morning.

He then went downstairs and went to cook something for the boys.

"Hmm, what to cook?" He asked himself. After some time of thinking, he decided that he would cook a simple bacon and egg meal with fresh orange juice.

When he was done, he set the table and waited for the boys to wake up and go downstairs.

After that, one by one, the boys went downstairs.

"Good morning guys!" Seokjin greeted.

"Wow! Bacon and eggs! And orange juice!" Hoseok said, then ran to the table. The others followed along.

They sat at the table and started to munch on the food, but not forgetting to thank Seokjin for cooking.

Seokjin's POV

"Thank you hyung!" They all said in unison.

I smiled wide.

"You're all welcome."

"It's actually the first time in years to eat homemade food. We would usually order in or we're too busy to even eat. And we mostly eat outside whenever we have meetings or practices." Namjoon explained.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yup. And we're glad that you're the one who cooked it." Jungkook said.

"Aww, thank you." I said.

"I can cook for you anytime you want. Just say it." I added.

"Really hyung?! Oh my god thank you hyung! Thank you thank you thank you. Well if you don't mind." Hoseok said.

"Yeah, I don't really mind. I don't have anything to do most of the time anyway." I said.

"Thank you hyung!" Jungkook said.

"And you can visit the dorm anytime you want. Just text us." Yoongi said.

"Really?" Taehyung, Jimin and I asked.

"Yup. Anytime. We're friends anyways." Yoongi said.

"Yay!" Us three cheered.

We get to visit the BTS dorm anytime we want! Oh my god! How cool is that?

Namjoon's POV

After eating breakfast, the three boys decided to go back to their house and change, then comeback here if they can.

"Bye guys!" Taehyung said, walking off.

"Bye!" Jimin said, waving at us then started to walk off as well. Of course not before he gives Yoongi a kiss on the cheek.

"Get a room!" Hoseok said.

We just laughed at his reaction.

"Bye! See you later!" Jin hyung said, walking off.

After that, we went inside.

"Yoongi hyung." I called out.

"What is it Namjoon?" Hyung asked.

"How did you and Jimin started to date?" I asked.

"Well, he was actually the one who confessed. At first I thought that it was because I was his idol and that's all. And I actually rejected him. But then he made me realize that his feelings for me was because he likes me for who I am, not because I'm an idol. He was one of the people who liked me for who I am. And that's when I decided to confess to him. I thought that I would be rejected because I rejected him when he confessed, but I was wrong. He accepted my confession. After a few days, I finally asked him to be my boyfriend. And here we are now." Yoongi hyung explained.

"Wow. I wish I have someone like Jimin." I said.

"Like Jimin? How?" Yoongi hyung asked.

"Someone that likes me for who I am. Well, except for you guys." I confessed.

"Don't worry Namjoon-ah. You'll find someone one day." Yoongi hyung said before going inside.

I sighed. I hope so.