32

Just kidding! I won't be ending this story like that. I'm such a horrible person if I ever did that. So here is the real chapter. Hope you guys enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person's POV

The boys are in the waiting area, waiting for any news about their friend.

Their patience is getting thin as time pass by.

They're getting more worried.

They don't know what activated his suicidal thoughts once again.

They wanna know why Namjoon did that to himself.

"He was fine when he left for the comfort room. What do you think happened?" Jimin said.

Seokjin was busy pacing back and forth, thinking of possible things that made Namjoon suicidal again.

After a few minutes, the doctor came out of the room.

"Is he okay?" Seokjin said when he saw the doctor.

"Yes. He lost many blood but not that much to kill him. He's in a stable condition now. But he's still sleeping. You can go in if you want. But don't make too much noise. He still needs to rest. I'll get going then." The doctor explained then left.

Seokjin's POV

We went inside the room silently. There we saw Namjoon, lying on the bed, sleeping.

Why would you do that to yourself Namjoon-ah?

What happened?

You were alright when we last talked to each other.

My thoughts were interrupted when I saw Namjoon waking up.

"Namjoon-ah." I said.

The others looked at Namjoon's direction. And when they saw him awake they immediately went to his side.

They kept asking questions like:

"Are you okay?"

"What happened?"

"Why did you do that?"

But Namjoon only looked at us.

"Guys, he needs to rest. Let's stop with the questions." I said.

They stopped asking and sat down.

It was silent. And it was an awkward one. No one dared to say anything.

Namjoon was staring down. The others are doing the same thing.

But then we heard someone say:

"I'm sorry."

We all looked at the direction where the voice came from.

It was Namjoon.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked.

"I tried to take my life again." He said as he started to tear up.

"All that matters is that you're okay." I said smiling.

"Can I talk to Jin hyung in private?" Namjoon suddenly said.

They nodded then left the room, leaving us alone.

"What is it? What do you want to tell me?" I asked.

Namjoon's POV

"What is it? What do you want to tell me?" Jin hyung asked.

"Hyung. I know this might sound stupid and selfish but, I really can't stay as your friend anymore. I just can't. Knowing that you like someone else is what triggered my suicidal thoughts again. And I just confessed to you. Yes, I do like you. Since the day I saw you at the fan meet. But none of that matters now because you will never like me back. I thought you are my remedy. I thought that I will finally escape the demon inside me. But I was wrong. I'm really sorry hyung. But this is where our friendship ends."

By the time I finished, I was crying. It hurts me to say that, but I had no choice.

"Are you really going to end our friendship here?" Jin hyung asked.

He was crying as well. I'm so sorry hyung.

"I have no choice, hyung. I really thought that I will finally get better. And I did get better, well, for a while. Because when you told me you like someone, all of it came back. And it even became worse. I really am sorry for doing this but I just can't do this anymore. I can't let myself think that I am okay when I'm not. You can go now." I said.

"If I am the reason for all of this, I'll say goodbye then. Thank you for being my friend. It truly made me happy. I'll get going now." Jin hyung said, smiling.

I could see clearly that he was holding back his tears.

Then he left.

I couldn't stop crying. The person I love, now gone. I want to go to him but I couldn't.

It's not that simple.

He hurt me. He's the reason I'm in this state right now.

Goodbye Jin hyung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it's still sad but at least Namjoon's alive. Hope you guys enjoyed! Bye~!