13

3rd Person's POV

"What is it Namjoon?" Seokjin asked.

"Oh um. I just wanted to tell you to take care and stay safe." Namjoon lied.

I was about to confess to him, what is wrong with me?!?! Namjoon thought.

"Okay, thanks." Seokjin said as he went back on his way, not forgetting to wave goodbye. And Namjoon waved back.

What Namjoon didn't know was, Jungkook heard the little conversation the two did.

"Hyung." Jungkook called out to Hoseok.

"What is it Kook?" Hoseok asked.

"I think I know how to make Namjoon hyung better." Jungkook said.

"How?" Hoseok asked, giving his full attention.

"We just need to help him with Jin hyung." Jungkook said.

"And how is that gonna help?" Hoseok asked, confused.

"Heven't you noticed? Every time anyone mentions Jin hyung's name, he smiles. And every time he's with Jin hyung, he's happy. I think Jin hyung is his remedy." Jungkook explained.

Seokjin's POV

I was about to join Jimin and Tae when Namjoon stopped me by grabbing my hand. And I'm not joking when I say that I'm about to explode. But I kept my composure.

"What is it Namjoon?" I asked.

"Oh um. I just wanted to tell you to take care and stay safe." Namjoon said.

I was a bit confused but shrugged it anyway.

"Okay, thanks." I said as I went back on my way, not forgetting to wave goodbye. And Namjoon waved back.

"What was that?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know. He just grabbed me then told me to take care." I replied, still confused.

"I think he likes you hyung." Jimin teased.

"There's no way." I said.

"If you say so." Taehyung said.

"Let's just go." I said.

"Okay okay." Jimin said.

Namjoon's POV

I messed up. I really messed up. Why did I do that?! I'm fucking stupid! I'm now embarrassed to face him. How am I gonna show myself to him now? Ugh.

"What's wrong Namjoon?" I heard Yoongi hyung asked.

"Oh it's- uh. It's nothing." I lied.

Wow I'm lying a lot today.

"I can see that something's wrong Namjoon. I'm not dumb. It's written all over your face." Yoongi hyung said.

I sighed.

"I messed up hyung." I simply said.

"Messed up how?" Yoongi hyung asked.

"I grabbed Jin hyung's hand and was about to confess that I like him. Fortunately, I stopped my myself. But I'm still embarrassed. I don't know how to face him the next time we meet." I explained.

"It's going to be alright Namjoon. I'm sure he'll forget it anyway." Yoongi hyung assured me.

"Thanks hyung." I said.

"You're always welcome Namjoon. And every time you feel like talking to someone about anything, don't hesitate to go to me. But you have to help me too." Yoongi said.

I chuckled at his last statement.

"Okay hyung. And even though you didn't say anything, I will still help you with anything. And by anything, I mean Jimin." I smirked.

"Aish. Let's just go home." Yoongi hyung said then went to the others.

I just laughed then joined them. I'm so lucky to have friends like them. Really.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for not updating often. I'm a little busy with studies. I don't even know if this chapter is okay. Thank you for reading! Thank you for supporting this book. Bye~!