9

3rd Person's POV

When Namjoon woke up, he headed to the kitchen to find something to eat. When he got there, he saw Yoongi cooking breakfast. When he was done. He turned off the stove. Plated the food and was about to exit the kitchen with it.

Namjoon's POV

"Hyung." I called out.

Yoongi hyung turned around. I can see that he's still mad.

"What do you want?" Yoongi hyung coldly said.

"Hyung, I'm sorry about yesterday. I just..." I couldn't finish my sentence because I was now crying.

I couldn't help but cry because I know that hyung is mad at me.

Yoongi hyung sighed and went to my side.

"Namjoon-ah." He called out.

But I was still crying.

"Namjoon. Stop crying." He tried comforting me.

"Are you still mad hyung? I'm sorry okay? I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I said, still crying.

"Namjoon-ah. I'm not mad anymore. Just promise that you won't ever over work again." Yoongi hyung said.

"I promise hyung." I said.

"Now stop crying. Let's eat. Call the others." Yoongi hyung said.

I just nodded and went to the others' rooms.

First I went to Hoseok's room. When I reached the front door, I knocked. I heard someone open the door.

"Yoongi hyung said to go down. Breakfast's ready." I said.

I was going on my way to Jungkook's room when I felt someone pulled me back.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Are you and Yoongi hyung okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. We already talked earlier." I said.

"Good then. See you at the dining room." Hoseok said before he went to his way.

With that I went on my own way to Jungkook's room.

But then I remembered something.

He teased me last night. So now I'm getting back at him.

I know it's childish but who cares. I decided to prank him a bit.

I first went to the dining room and told them my plan.

After that I went back in front of Jungkook's room and I bursted through his door waking him up.

Jungkook jolted up from his bed.

"What's happening hyung?" He asked.

"The dorm's on fire! We need to get out, now!" I said.

And on cue, smoke started to form outside. And of course it's only from matches that are lighted up at the same time.

I saw Jungkook's eyes go wide.

He then got out of bed and went running straight to the front door.

I was left there laughing. After that, Hoseok and Yoongi hyung came inside.

They were laughing as well.

"What is he doing now?" I asked.

"He's yelling. Calling for us. Telling us to get out. Then he left and went outside." Yoongi hyung said laughing.

"I can't believe he fell for that." Hoseok then added laughing as well.

After a few moments, Jungkook came back.

"So how's the panicking going?" I asked, laughing harder.

"I swear hyung. I will kill you three." Jungkook said.

"You? Kill me? Really?" Yoongi hyung said.

Jungkook just stood there slightly scared of his hyung. His reaction made us laugh harder.

"Let's just eat already." Jungkook said before walking out the room.

After a few more laughs, we followed the maknae to the dining room.

Seokjin's POV

I was sleeping peacefully when my alarm woke me up.

And of course I woke up in a good mood.

So I decided to get up, get ready, and cook breakfast for us.

When I arrived at the kitchen, I started cooking. I decided to cook some omelets and make some fresh apple juice since I'm in the mood.

When I finished setting up the table, Tae and Jimin are going down the stairs.

"Wow hyung, you finally cooked for us after three weeks. I missed your food." Jimin said.

"Yeah hyung. And you made fresh apple juice? Wow, you must be in a really good mood." Tae said.

"Yup. I'm totally in a good mood." I said, smiling.

"Is it because Nami finally texted you?" Jimin teased.

I just rolled my eyes at him. But I decided to leave him be because he's right after all.

"Just eat your food. And since it's a weekend, let's go to the mall." I suggested.

"Yeah that would be a good idea." Jimin said.

"Yeah, I needed some new clothes anyway." Tae said.

After eating, we got ready and went on our way. When we arrived, stares are thrown at us.

It's the first in a while since we came here and now we're getting stares. Great.

Of course, who wouldn't look at a group of handsome men anyways. I just smirked at that thought and just continued walking.