19

3rd Person's POV

When Seokjin and Namjoon went inside, they saw something that surprised both of them.

Yoongi peppering Jimin with kisses in his face and Jimin responding with giggles.

The two stood there with wide eyes. And it took awhile for Yoongi and Jimin to notice the presence of the two.

Yoongi and Jimin froze. They have been busted.

"Uh. Are we not suppose to see this?" Namjoon asked awkwardly.

The two didn't respond.

"Hyung, we can explain." Jimin managed to say.

"You better." Seokjin said.

And the couple ended up being interrogated.

Seokjin's POV

I can't believe what I just saw. Am I seeing things? Or is this all real? After awhile the two seemed to notice our presence. They froze in their spot. None of them dared to speak.

"Uh. Are we not suppose to see this?" I heard Namjoon asked awkwardly.

The two didn't respond.

"Hyung, we can explain." Jimin managed to say.

"You better." I said as I pull him to the living room.

Namjoon did the same to Yoongi. We made them sit at the couch.

"So? Explain." I said impatiently.

"Remember earlier. I was suppose to tell you something but then Yoongi hyung interrupted me. I was going to tell you about our relationship but Yoongi hyung stopped me. We had a slight argument and Yoongi hyung felt bad for scolding me so he was peppering me with kisses, as you two saw." Jimin explained.

I sighed.

"How long have you two been dating?" I asked.

"2 weeks." Yoongi admitted.

"And you didn't even bother to tell us? Are we a joke to you?" I scolded.

Jimin looked down. Sigh.

"Okay fine. I will not scold you two anymore." I started.

Jimin looked back up.

"But." I said.

"But?" Jimin asked.

"Don't ever hide secrets from us again, okay?" I finished.

"Okay."

Namjoon's POV

I was just watching as Jin hyung scolded the two. When they finished, I was amazed. He handled the matter maturely. I wish I could do that.

"I'm amazed hyung." I whispered.

"Why?" Jin hyung asked.

"You handled the problem maturely and calmly. I wish I was like that." I said.

"You are the reason why I handle things maturely. When I watched you handle the problem of your group, I was inspired. I wished I was like you. The issues and rumors, you handled them calmly. You always know what to do. And that inspired me to become a better example to my friends." Jin hyung confessed.

I smiled. Jin hyung was inspired by me. By my leading skills. I'm so happy I could scream.

And without knowing, I suddenly jumped while screaming. And I only realized that when I noticed that three pairs of eyes are looking at me weirdly.

"Sorry." I said getting embarrassed. I wish I could dig a hole and bury myself in there. Oh my god.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Double update for you guys since I will be busy once again. But I will try to update more often since I saw that this book is being well supported. And please support my two other books as well. So hope you guys enjoyed! Bye~!