28

Sorry for the long wait. I am back from my break. I said it was for a few days only but it took me a long time to recover from my situation and make an update. And to make it up to you, here is another long chapter. Hope you guys enjoy! Bye~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person's POV

"Yes. He was a trainee here. He was supposed to be a member of BTS as well. But due to personal reasons, he left." Bang PD-nim explained.

Their eyes widen at the statement. But before Namjoon could say something, Jimin already beat him to it.

"What?! How come we don't know that!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Yeah." Taehyung added.

"Well, at least now you know." Seokjin said.

"It's still unfair. You kept it from us." Taehyung complained, pouting.

"I'm sorry, okay. I'll just treat you guys to whatever you want."

"That explains why you're good at singing. You were supposed to be with our group." Yoongi said.

"But why did you leave hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"I'll tell you another time. Right now, we are asking for permission to let you guys come with us." Seokjin said.

"Is it okay, sir?" Seokjin said when he turned to Bang PD-nim.

"Of course. As long as it's you who's with them, I know they're in good hands. Am I right?" Bang PD-nim said.

"I will never let anything bad happen to them." Seokjin said, smiling.

"Good. You can go."

The boys cheered while saying multiple thank you's to their CEO.

"Bye Bang PD-nim!" the idols said while leaving, not bothering to bow.

The CEO just shook his head in amusement, while smiling. Thinking that he is lucky to have them as part of his company.

Seokjin's POV

As we headed out the building, they kept asking me questions.

"Will you guys please shut up? I told you that I will answer your questions. But not now, okay?" I said irritated, as I stop walking, which made them shut up.

"Thank you." I said then continued walking.

The whole way outside was quiet. And I'm getting uncomfortable.

"Alright fine. I'll tell you once we get to the van." I said turning around to them.

They smiled at what I said.

"You know that you don't have to tell us if you're not ready." Namjoon said.

"Yeah hyung. It's okay. We can wait until you're comfortable enough to tell us." Tae said.

And a couple of yeah's are heard from the others.

I smiled at them.

"You guys did everything to make me happy so you deserve to know everything." I said then went to the van as the others follow suit.

When we got to the van, I started to tell them the horrible story of my past.

"Well, it all started when I was a trainee." I started.