12

3rd Person's POV

They went inside and checked in. When they were done, they went to the room they rented.

"Okay so who's going to go first?" Seokjin asked.

"How about you hyung?" Hoseok asked.

"No way. I'm not going first." Seokjin said.

"Oh come on hyung. Don't hide your talent. Jimin and I know that you are a great singer." Taehyung said.

Seokjin glared at Taehyung's direction but went first anyway.

When he started to sing, Jimin and Taehyung are wearing smirks as they saw the reaction of the others.

After Seokjin was done, the idols were stunned.

"You really are a great singer hyung. You could be an idol." Namjoon said.

"Yeah. Totally agree with that." Hoseok cheered.

Seokjin's POV

As they said those words, I started to blush once again. I really need to get used to it.

"S-so, who's going next?" I slightly stuttered as I try to hide my blush.

"How about Jimin?" Taehyung suggested.

"No way. I'm not going to sing." Jimin protested.

"Oh come on. You're the one who suggested to go here." Taehyung said.

"Yeah Jimin. Please." We were surprised at who spoke. We never expected Yoongi to behave like that.

Jimin blushed slightly but took the mic from Seokjin anyway.

When Jimin was done, the idols once again have the same reaction as earlier. They were stunned.

"Wow. You're really great singers." Hoseok commented.

"And I bet Taehyung is, too." Jungkook said.

Namjoon's POV

"Oh yeah he is." Jin hyung said.

Taehyung glared at Jin hyung but the older just shrugged it off.

"How about Taehyung go next?" Jimin said, joining Jin hyung in teasing Taehyung.

"Yeah. That's a good idea." Jungkook said excitedly.

And of course, seeing Jungkook's action, he couldn't say no.

"Fine." Taehyung gave up. He went to Jimin and grabbed the mic.

When Taehyung was finished, we were once again stunned.

"How are you guys so amazing at singing?" Yoongi hyung asked.

"Practice at home hehe." Jin hyung said.

"Wow. Just wow." Hoseok said, not knowing what to say.

After the little performance of the three, we had fun by dancing and singing.

After some time, we tried to catch our breathe. We sat on the chair while still panting.

"That was tiring." I heard Jungkook said.

The others nodded their head in agreement while I was too tired to respond.

When we finally caught our breathe, we decided to call it a day.

Once we were outside, we bid our goodbye's. But before Jin hyung can leave with Jimin and Tae, I grabbed his hand, stopping him from walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for updating just now. I'm so busy lately. I have a lot of school works to do. But I still managed to update this story. I have speech tomorrow so wish me luck hehe. That's it. Bye~!