18

3rd Person's POV

When Seokjin and Namjoon arrived at the dorm, it was already night time and they were greeted by worried boys.

Yoongi and Jungkook was first to come up to the once was missing boy.

"Where did you go? We were so worried." Yoongi said hugging the younger.

"Hyung." Jungkook said as he started to tear up then joined the two in the hug.

While the others are hugging, Hoseok was left standing and he was beyond guilty. He was the reason why his members were stressed. He made Namjoon run away unintendedly.

When the others broke the hug, Namjoon looked at Hoseok. He motioned the older to give him a hug as well.

Hoseok then started to cry. He ran to Namjoon's arms and hugged him like there was no tomorrow.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to say all of the things I said earlier. I was just so stressed out. I couldn't think straight. Please forget all of the things I said. I know you're more stressed than I am but I still vented my anger on you. I'm so sorry." Hoseok apologized again and again.

"I already forgave you. I know you're stressed too. Besides, Jin hyung already talked to me about it. Let's just forget about it and move on, yeah?" Namjoon said.

Hoseok just nodded, still hugging the younger. While Namjoon was rubbing his hyung's back.

The boys are more than happy to know that the conflict between the two has been resolved.

Seokjin's POV

I couldn't stop myself from smiling. I'm just so happy that I could help them reconcile.

I was watching the scene before me when someone nudged me. When I looked to my side, I saw Jimin.

"Why Jimin?"

"I have something to tell you hyung."

He led me backyard.

"What is it?"

Jimin was about to say something when he was suddenly cut off by Yoongi.

"Jimin-ah! Please come here for a sec." Yoongi said.

"I'll be right back hyung." Jimin said before running off.

That left me dumbfounded. What was he gonna tell me? Is it that important that he couldn't tell it to me inside?

*Sigh* I'm just gonna let it slide I guess.

With that I sat down at the grass and watched the stars above me. It felt so peaceful. But then someone suddenly called my name.

"Jin hyung! What are you doing there?"

Namjoon's POV

When we broke the hug, I searched for Jin hyung. But he seems nowhere to be found.

Inside the dorm was Hoseok hyung who was now chatting with Taehyung and Jungkook, and Jimin and Yoongi hyung who seems to be gotten suspiciously quite close with each other and they seem like their talking about something serious. And there is no sign of Jin hyung.

So I decided to go into our backyard, and there I saw him sitting on the ground looking at the sky.

"Jin hyung! What are you doing there?" I called out.

He turned around and smiled. He patted the spot next to him, motioning me to come sit next to him, which I did.

"I'm watching the stars. Wanna join?" Jin hyung said.

"Yeah." I said. But I wasn't able to watch the stars above us for I was watching him. I just couldn't take my eyes off him. He is so beautiful.

He then turned to my direction. I felt myself heat up. He saw me staring at him!? Oh my god. So embarrassing.

I covered my face because I know that my face is red by now. And then I heard him laugh.

"Why are you covering your face?" Jin hyung asked.

"No reason." I simply said as I turn away.

"Oh come on. Tell me." Jin hyung said.

I shook my head.

"Why? Too embarrassed to tell me?" Jin hyung teased more.

I thought of a plan. A plan that could diverse my flustered situation to Jin hyung.

I leaned closer to hyung, our nose almost touching. Jin hyung's face turned red in an instant. Ha! Never mess with Kim Namjoon!

"I'm not the one who's embarrassed, you are." I leaned back, smirking.

Jin hyung choked on air, his face still red.

"Why are you red hyung? Are you flustered?" I asked.

And now it's his time to cover his face. I smirked then stood up and offered him my hand. He took it and stood up as well.

"And that's why you shouldn't mess with me hyung." I said.

Jin hyung was standing still in his previous spot, still covering his face.

"Let's go back inside hyung. It's getting cold." I said, pulling him inside.

When we got back inside, we saw something we didn't expected to see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's is another update for you guys! Hope you guys enjoyed! Bye~!