45

3rd Person's POV

The next day came, and the two boys were excited to know the result of their audition.

They were currently in their house, sitting on the couch, waiting for the result.

Waiting with them is the idols. They decided that they should sleep in the three boys' house so that they can wait for the result together.

They were getting tired of waiting when suddenly, a ring was heard.

They looked at the home phone which they immediately answered.

"Hello?" Jimin said.

"Is this Mr. Kim and Mr. Park's residence?" The voice said.

"Uh yes it is."

"Well, I would to congratulate the both of for passing the auditions. You can start your training tomorrow with the other trainee that was hired."

Jimin smiled widely at what he heard.

"Thank you so much for informing us."

"Goodbye then."

Then the other line hang up.

"Based on your reaction, it looks like you are bearing good news." Namjoon said.

"We've been accepted!" Jimin cheered.

Taehyung started crying out of joy. The boys cheered and congratulated them.

"How about we celebrate?" Seokjin said.

The boys cheered once again.

"I'll cook something special for them passing their audition." Seokjin said then walked to the kitchen.

The boys were left there as they continued congratulating the two boys.

On the other hand, as soon as Seokjin arrived the kitchen, he started crying silently.

Yes, he is happy that his friends were accepted at the company. But he is also afraid that they will also be affected by his father's threat.

He fetched his phone from his pocket then started dialing the number he dreaded to call.

Seokjin's POV

"What a pleasant surprise."

"Hello father."

"What is the reason for your sudden call?"

"I'm willing to do anything, just don't harm the company."

"You will do anything?"

"Yes father, anything. Just don't do anything that could harm the company."

"Okay then."

"What is it you want me to do? Leave the company?"

"I'll be considerate this time and let you pursue your dream. After hearing what your friend said it made me realize that I have not been a father to you and I want to make it up to you. I was always only thinking about work and haven't made time for you. And I didn't think that my decision could affect you badly and only thought that it could make my company bigger."

I was shocked but mostly confused.

"Are you really saying this? I'm not dreaming, right?"

"Yes I am saying this. But when I told you to do anything, you will do it, am I clear?"

"Yes father." I said.

"Good. I have to go then." Father said then he hang up.

"Wow." It was all I could say.

Is this really happening? I still can't believe it.

Nonetheless, I started making us a feast.

After some time, all the food is finished.

I put all the food on the table then called the others.

"Wow!" They all exclaimed.

I just smiled at their reaction.

When I saw Namjoon, I walked to him then whispered.

"Namjoon-ah, can we talk?"

"Okay." He said.

I walked to our backyard with him following.

"What is it you want to talk about hyung?" Namjoon asked.

Namjoon's POV

"What is it you want to talk about hyung?" I asked.

But I was surprised when he suddenly hugged me.

"Thank you Namjoon-ah." Jin hyung said.

"For what?"

"For defending me yesterday. It made my father change his decision on making me leave the company. Thank you so much."

I was surprised at what he said.

"R-Really?"

"Yes. Really."

"I can't believe what I said made him change his mind."

"Me neither. Thank you so much."

"Don't mention it hyung. I wanted to help you and I feel like it's my duty to do so."

"Let's get back inside. I think the others are waiting for us." I added.

"Okay." He said.

Then we went back inside.

Hyung I will never leave your side. I will always protect you from all the people who wants to harm you. I intend to keep my promise to protect you at all costs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another update for my lovely readers! Thank you so much for 6K+ reads! I really love you guys for supporting this book. I am so thankful to you guys. Really, I am. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Bye~!