37

3rd Person's POV

"Since we're here and there's nothing much to do, why don't we start redecorating your dorm?" Seokjin suggested.

"That would be great! Let's get started!" Hoseok exclaimed.

Then they all started redecorating the whole dorm.

After hours of hard work, they finally finished. It was like a new place for them.

"Wow! The dorm looks brand new!" Jungkook commented.

"Yeah. Thanks for the help." Yoongi said.

"No problem." Seokjin said.

Seokjin checked the time and it was already 7 PM.

"Guys let's have dinner." Seokjin called out.

"Take out or homemade?" Hoseok asked.

"Who's going to cook if we're having homemade?" Namjoon asked.

"How about Yoongi help me? I know that he knows how to cook." Seokjin said.

Yoongi was surprised.

"How did you know?" Yoongi asked.

"We're part of your fandom, remember?" Seokjin said.

"Oh right." Yoongi said.

"Well then, let's get started Yoongi." Seokjin said motioning for Yoongi to follow him to the kitchen.

Seokjin's POV

"Why did you ask me to help you hyung?"

"I just wanted company." I simply said.

"Why not ask Namjoon to-" Yoongi cut off himself.

"Oh right." He continued.

"See? And I want to talk to you about something." I said.

"What is it hyung?" Yoongi asked.

"Are there still auditions in Big Hit?" I asked.

"I think their going to be starting again next week. Why did you ask?" Yoongi answered.

"Well, Jimin and Tae wants to audition but they said that they can't do it. I know that they can so I'm telling you this. Can you make an appointment for them?" I said.

"Why don't you do it yourself at the company? Or call them?" Yoongi asked.

"I can't do it myself. I don't want them to know that I did that because they'll be pestering me for a long time about it. And another reason that I can't go there myself is that I broke my promise to Bang PD-nim that I will keep you guys away from danger that time. I wasn't able to protect Namjoon and I was the reason why he was in danger. I just can't face Bang PD-nim yet." I confessed.

"Are you still on about that accident? That was a month ago hyung." Yoongi said.

"But it still hurts me Yoongi. I am the one who put him in danger. I am the reason he almost died that time. And you don't know how much I regretted having feelings for another man. I always blame myself for liking someone else and not him. If I had only liked him that time then it wouldn't have led to Namjoon being suicidal again. It's all my stupid feelings' fault. It's all my fault." I said, crying.

I felt arms around me. But the owner is too tall to be Yoongi. When I looked up I was shocked when I saw Namjoon.

"Hyung, you don't have to blame yourself. You can't control your feelings. I was just being stupid that time." I heard Namjoon say.

Namjoon's POV

When Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung went to the kitchen, we were left in our newly decorated living room and decided to watch TV as we wait.

Because of the work we did earlier, I was thirsty.

"Does anyone want a drink?" I asked.

"Cola please."

"Me too."

"Sprite for me."

"Water is fine for me."

"Okay. Two colas, a Sprite and water coming right up." I said I left for the kitchen.

"Be careful not to spill the drinks." I heard Hoseok shout.

"Okay okay." I replied.

When I was about to open the kitchen door, I heard Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung talking about something.

I decided to eavesdrop. I heard that they were talking about what happened a month ago.

"But it still hurts me Yoongi. I am the one who put him in danger. I am the reason he almost died that time. And you don't know how much I regretted having feelings for another man. I always blame myself for liking someone else and not him. If I had only liked him that time then it wouldn't have led to Namjoon being suicidal again. It's all my stupid feelings' fault. It's all my fault." I heard Jin hyung say.

But then I heard someone crying. I sneakily went inside the kitchen, making sure to not make a noise. Jin hyung was the one crying.

Since Yoongi hyung was the one facing the door, he was the one who saw me.

He gestured me to comfort hyung. And I did what I was told.

I hugged Jin hyung. He looked up and was shocked when he saw me.

"Hyung, you don't have to blame yourself. You can't control your feelings. I was just being stupid that time." I said.

I didn't know that Jin hyung was still this affected about the accident.

It's okay hyung. It's not your fault.