35

BIG APOLOGY TIME: HELOOOOO MY FRIENDS (((:

so I am very sorry!!! I am awful for taking a week to update omg i'd kill me if I were you (hahh pls don't) but I just moved and things got HECTIC!!

BUT GOOD NEWS: your girl is back and better than ever(; by that I mean- with fresh inspiration and MORE TIME because now i don't have to drive 10 years to work (:

I still won't have an update schedule.. sirry.. buttt i'll post as much as possible ((: thx s'much just for reading <3

xoxo
yours truly

"Yes?" I smirked at the blonde.

"You little-" She stormed right up to me, but was stopped by the curly haired, goofy boy who always had everyone's back.

"Choose your next words wisely Kaitlyn," Jake's warning tone threw me off. It was unfamiliar to me coming off this kids mouth.

My mind went racing back to the first time I had ever met Jake. The image of his fist crushing another boy's face. It seemed as if two completely different people, but then again not- that was Jake. He may have been fun and adorable, but he was loyal to a fault and would do anything for his people. I couldn't remember why the fight had started now, but i was sure he was defending someone.

It was my favorite thing about him- all of them actually. Every single one of these people were completely devoted to each other, and now me.

They now thought of me as one of their own and if someone had something to say to me, they had something to say to all of them. i loved it.

Kaitlyn let out an aggravated noise, a mixture between a grunt and screech.

"Just let me talk to your brother," she demanded.

As in Eli? Why? "I don't even care about your guys' little pet anymore." She glanced over me with her evil hazel eyes as she referred to me as a pet.

What an intolerant little brat. Why would she need to talk Eli anyways?

"Why would I do that?" Jake crossed his arms over his chest. He wasn't that much smaller than Eli when he stood tall making him into a brick wall in front of Kaitlyn.

"Jake," Eli's deep voice cut through the tension in the air as we stood staring at each other. I finally noticed the others around me. Jake was directly in front of me with Kameron and Levi on either side of him, forming a protective circle around me. D was slightly behind Levi glaring at the other blonde.

Kameron and Levi went to our rivalry school five minutes away, but that didn't make a difference to them. If any of the Jones's didn't like someone, they didn't either.

Jake and Lea had clarified that they had grown up with Kam and Levi because of their parents, but their houses had been barely separated by the town line forcing them to go to different schools.

It was a Romeo and Juliet love story between the inseparable best friends.

Now as we all stood here staring at the wretch of a girl, Eli was the only one to step forward with a slightly less menacing atmosphere.

"It's okay," he said as he moved through the wall of bodies. "Let's talk." He said once he was in front of Kaitlyn, between her and Jake.

"Alone." Kaitlyn glanced around our small group to find that her comment was not received unkindly. There were eye rolls and glares, which made her quickly put her eyes back on Eli.

Eli glanced around, considering his options. Finally he decided not to make a scene.

"Okay," he snapped as he walked past her, not even waiting to see if she'd follow, which she did. She hopped along behind him following him toward the snack stand.