🐙Chapter 1: The Incident🐙

I sit at my desk, extremely uncomfortable.  My dysphoria was horrible this morning and my binder was so tight. My good friend, Shoto Todoroki, was too far away from me to pass any type of note. I sat silently hating myself. The bell rang moments later. When everyone started to filter our Todoroki made his way over to me. He places a hand on my shoulder "what's wrong? Don't give your friend and attitude either"

"I'm just sad for some stupid reason" I respond trying not to snap at him

He opens his arms, I instantly fall into the and begin to cry. Todoroki and I are actually good friends. He's one of the cery few kids I can trust. I have a huge crush on him,  but he'd never pick me over the girls who like him. He starts to rub my back trying to calm me down. Only Todoroki has seen this side of me and he's the only one who will. I feel him lay his chin on the top of my head "hey let's go to our spot on the roof. I'm not letting you out of my sight"

🐙🐙🐙🐙

I pull off my shirt from today and I feel a twinge if dysphoria as I see my binder. My eyes water and I start to sob. I sat down on my bed putting my head in between my legs. The door opens "Katsuki?"

"Your going to hate me!" I cry out loudly

"Katsuki" he drops down in front of me "tell me now, it's oviously hurting you"

My hands were locked in his. I look down, seeing the tears fall against my pants. I fall up agaisnt him "I'm not right"

"you need to explain to me" he says holding me tighter

"I'm trans, Sho" I try to pull away of him

I guess he noticed that I tried to pull away, he pulls me closer. He starts rubbing my back as I cry. Yet again, he's the only person who will see me like this. He kisses y head gently, "how come you didn't tell me earlier?"

"I thought you would hate me" I admit

"I would never hate you, Kastsuki" He places a kiss on my cheek this time

He looks at me now angry "do you train and work out in a binder?!?!"
I gasp "maybe?"

"Katsuki! That's so unsafe!" he says

"I can't do anything about it. People don't know, only you"

He gives me  confused look "Midoriya?"

"I mean he was around before my transition, but you know me, I don't count him as a friend"

"How long have you been on T?"

"Since our second year of middle school"

"When was coming out"

"1st year of middle school"

"Come on let us get to sleep. Were spending time together tomorrow"

"Can you sleep with me tonight?"

"of course, Kat"

I giggle "that's a new one"

He pulls me down on to the bed "it doesn't matter"

"you're taking that binder off so we can sleep, it doesn't bother me. Your a man no matter what"