💉Chapter 16 - Surgery💉

A/N: Sorry y'all I've been depressed as fuck. I'm going to do my best to udate these more offten.

Bakugou's POV
Today was the day. I am finally able to get top surgery. Sho had given me the money during Christmas time. I'm so happy! He loves me enough to want to make me happy. Since I'm on the younger side, Todo also went to my mom to make sure I had parents' consent to get surgery. My mom happily agreed of course.

I feel his larger hand on my shoulder, "are you ready sweetpea?"

"Of course," I turn to my boyfriend, "thank you so much, babe"

Shoto smiles at me, "I want to be able to do everything to make you smile, hun."

His hands wrap around my waist. I look to see his watch, "babe we have to get going. It 7:15, I need to be at the hospital by 7:45. There's probably paperwork and pre-surgery stuff."

He kisses my cheek, "alrighty come on then"

~Time Skip~

I held his hand in mine as the doctor talked to me. He finishes up as I nod. He peers down at our hands, "your boyfriend I'm assuming"

"Yeah about 4 months now. I love him to bits"

The docter smiles and puts hus right hand out showing off a ring, "my husband and I have been married for 3 years now"

I smile at my docter, knowing I'm in good hands.

~Time Skip 4 hours~

I wake up slowly to see Sho holding my hand. I scrunch my hand up and he looks at me, "hello hun" I smile

"Hello my man"