🌈Chapter 4: Sleep Over pr.2🌈

Bakugou's POV
I was currently in Shoto's lap. His head was on my shoulder and his arms were around my waist. We were dared to do this by Uraraka. I won't admit it, but we're friends. She's know about my crush on Sho since I first figured out my feelings. She knows I trans, but I don't care. She would sit there, gossiping with me while I did her nails. I keep noticing the girls trying to get that ponytailed bitch with my boyfriend. I'm not liking it. It was making me panicky and jealous. Sho picks up on it quickly. He moves to rub my back "you alright, honey?"

I look at my lap. When I look up I see the girls got most of the guys shirts off. Froggy looked at me "your turn Bakugou! Take your shirt off, kero!"

My hand pushes at my chest. My binder feels like it's getting tighter. I start to freak out. Sho starts rubbing circles in my back and whispers "do you need a minute, love"

"Please" I mumble back.

He take me out of the room and down the hall. He wraps me in his arms. I clutch his shirt "what happened, honey?"

"The ponytailed bitch likes you and my anxiety got to me. Then the girls gave me a bit of dysphoria by getting me to take of my shirt"

He rocks me in his arms back and forth, kissing my head multiple times. I start to feel a bit better. He looks at me "your perfect, honey"

"I don't have pec, I have the melons on my chest. I don't have a thingy, I have something else! I'm not perfect. My anxiety is horrible I have dysphoria and I can't do anything right!" I start bawling

Todoroki's POV
I knew what I said would get him upset, but sometimes if he cries, he'll feel better. His breathing starts to become more under control. I kiss his head, "ready to head back?"

He nods. We share a small passionate kiss before we head back. Kat squeezes my head and looks me in the eyes, "when people fall asleep of when the light goes out your going to cuddle me right?"

"Of course, I won't let you suffer anymore"

🌈-Later-🌈

Momo switched the lights off. She was still kind of upset because I didn't sleep next to her. Kat rolls up to me. Uraraka and Midoriya were on either side of us. Kat cuddles into my chest and falls asleep. Midoriya turns over to me "I'm happy for you guys. I wish you guys luck"

"Thanks to you and Iida too"

"Thank you Todoroki" Iida intersects, pulling Midoriya into his chest.