👪Chapter 7: BakuFamily pt.1 - 3👪

Todoroki's POV
It's been around 2 months since Katsuki and I got together. He's had fewer anxiety attacks and he's been a lot less panicky. Katsuki was chilling on my bed reading a book when his phone started to ring. He picks with a simple 'hello'. His face goes pale as a look of horror appears on his beautiful face. I pull my earbud out as I mouth for him to put it on speaker. He listens to me. I found out it was his mother. She told Katsukihe needed to come home because the family had flown in. He asks if he could bring someone special, me. I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

When he finally hangs up the phone, he tells me to pack a bag. He also tells me that he's going to get a bag and his 'stuff' from his room. When he said 'stuff', I knew he meant the T injections. As I pack my bag, I begin to wonder how his family Is with him.

~

We had a good solid hour before we had to go. So He and I decided to stay in his room. Katsuki was laying on top of me. I leaned forward placing a kiss on his soft lips. He smiles, kissing me back. My arms wrap around his waist as his hands on my chest. We pull apart when a loud crash rings out from the door. I look over to the door and see his squad. Ashido starts screaming as she snaps photos. Kat points to the door and screams at them to leave.

~

We arrive at his house. It was a nice house. There were a lot of cars outside in the driveway. He opens the Door, he ushers me inside. The men of his family were in the kitchen drinking and the women were gossiping in the living room, sipping wine. His mother smiles when she sees him. Katsuki looks at her then mutters a simple 'we need to talk, alone".

~

Katsuki was on his bed holding my hand as we wait for his mother. The door opens and his mother enters the room. Kat grips my hand tighter. His palms were sweaty and his breathing was ragged. I squeezed his hand "it's going to be okay, honey. Just breathe."

He lets out a breath, sighing. He looks at his mother. She seems happy. Kat leans into me more, "mom, this is the special person I was telling you about"

I stick my free hand out "hello, Mrs. Bakugou, I'm Tdoroki Shouto."

She smiles "Hello to you as well, Todoroki! May I ask, are you and my Katsuki dating?"

Katsuki gives me a kiss on the cheek "yeah you old hag! This mess of utter hotness is all mine!"

Mrs. Bakugou smiles "well, welcome to the family. Katsuki either you need to or - most likely - Todoroki needs to put a ring on your finger"

I look at Katsuki "maybe after high school"

Kastsuki smiles at me "I'm looking forward to it"

Mrs. Bakugou smiles "I'm happy for you boys, but Katsuki, I know you don't want too, but you need to say hello to everyone."