🐍Chapter 5: Snake🐍

Todorokis POV
I stare down at my phone. A tweet from a user named 'snake'. The post was shocking and odd.

Attention all UA students! There's a few gay kids in our mitst. We don't say much because I doesn't matter, but what you didn't know is that there's a tranny in class 1-A. I've narrowed it down to this after careful observation, I have figured out that it is class 1-A. Be on the look out!

How did someone find out about Kat, unless there's another trans person in class, but I doubt it. Kat falls to his knees in front of me, bawling his eyes out. He had seen the post. I rub his head gently, "hey honey, it's okay. I love you so much. I don't care what people say. I don't care who I have to hurt. As long as your okay it will be fine. You always be my man and my honey, so please calm down."

"I love you too, Sho! You've always been there thank you" he cries

"Come here and give me a kiss, honey"

He crawled into my lap and we started to make out. I started to get a bit handsy which cause Kat to pull away "Sho, I'm not ready for that. Plus it's a little early in our relationship"

"That's fine Kat. We'll wait till you're ready. I love you"

"Love you too"

I smirk "I'll have Midoriya help me trace back that post to its owner. I'll find out who put you out there like that"

🐍-Later-🐍

Midoriya and I had traced it back to a school computer. When we got there, no one was there. I was pissed. Midoriya looks up at me "Tenya's better at it, but I could try and hack the computer to see who was on it"

I smirk "get Iida down here, I'm finding out who hurt Kat"

"Kachan seems to like you" he says edging at something

"We're dating, Midoriya" I chuckle

"See I told Tenya you guys were dating. I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!" He chants

"Okay get Iida down here, we don't have much time"

Who called out Bakugou? Who's the rat? Take your guesses now! Night\Day my lovelies ❤️❤️❤️