👾Chapter 18 - Mall Day👾

Bakugou's POV
I sat on the couch next to Sho, the rest of the boys around us. The girls burst in the door, dragging Shinsou behind them. Shitty Hair chuckles, "Yo! Ladies, what's up?"

"Hey, babe!" Mina smiles, "the girls and I, as well as Shinsou, are going to the mall! We want you guys to come too! You know class outing!"

"That sounds like a good idea!" Denki shouts.

"As the class rep, I think it would be a wonderful idea," Iida smiles.

"I wouldn't mind. Bakugou, will you join us?" Shoto asks me.

"Yeah, whatever fuckface!" I snarl

He gets up. He didn't respond knowing I really didn't mean it. The class didn't know about our relationship or my gender transition. 

~TIME SKIP TO THE MALL~

Todoroki's POV
I look at the case of jewelry before me, looking for the perfect gift for Katsuki. My eyes land on a Henry Winston necklace. It looks perfect, "excuse me miss, how much for this necklace?"

She smiles at me, "this is 2,218,450.00 yen(20,000 US dollars. This is an average price for this jewelers jewelry), sir. May I take it out for you?"

I smile at her, "yes, please. I would like to purchase it as well."

Her eyes go wide, "your wife's birthday? An engagement?"

"It's just a simple gift for my boyfriend. I'm too young for marriage."

"Oh young love," she smiles, "it warms my heart that you care about him so much, sir."

She wraps up the necklaces and hands it to me. I hand over my credit card and take the box from her. I wave goodbye, thanking her, as I walk out.

I step out of the store and run into someone. I look up to see Momo. She smiles, "Todoroki~Kun! What are you doing coming out of a jewelry store?"

"Getting a gift for someone special. Leave me alone you hoe."

I walk off leaving her stunned at my choice of words. Everyone can tell she still wants to get together with me. It's not going to happen, bitch!

~TIME SKIP AGAIN!~

I hold Kat close to my body as we make out. I pulled him aside, away from the others to kiss him. What!? I wanted some attention. I made sure no kids were around to see this unholy thing they shouldn't see young. I hear bags drop to the ground behind us. 

We split to see 90% of our class with shocked expressions on their faces. Kat buries his head in my chest. I lean my head on him, "I guess you caught us."

Momo looks pissed, then storms off.

~With the bitch~

Momo's POV
I slumped down at the table. Tsu and Hakagure stood next to me. Hakagure rubs my back, "you still have a chance, Momo."

"He's with the fucking tranny! I'm better than that asshole!"

The girls look shocked. I forgot they never figured out that Bakugou was transgender. I sit and explain to them. 

Hakagure smirks, "humiliate him in front of everyone, make everyone hate him, then Todoroki~Kun will leave him out of embarrassment, and he'll come to you!"

"That's a good idea!" 

She smirks, "let's think of ideas!"

~Back With The Males~

Todoroki's POV
I smile as I pull the box from my bag. Katsuki raised a brow, but his eyes go wide as soon as I open the box. He looks up at me, "Is this for me!"

"Yes it is, babe," I smile, "let me put it on."

He leans down and lets me put it on him. I smile when he does. Kat wraps his arms around me, "thank you, Shoto. I love it!"

(That was the necklace BTW)