😺😸Chapter 10: KITTY!!!😺😸

Todoroki's POV
I knock on the Bakugou family households door. His mom opens the door "Todroki! He's up in his room"

"Mrs. Bakugou?"

"What's up," she says letting me in

"Is anyone here allergic to cats?"

She looks at me confused. I bring the kitten out from behind my back and show it to her "she's for Katsuki"

She swipes her finger over the kittens head.  She shakes her head no and lets me go. I walk past his family to go upstairs to his room. I knock twice, then mutter a quick 'it's me, Kat'. He opens the door with his cousin in his arms. She seemed to be asleep. I smile at my boyfriend. I lean into him and kiss his cheek "hello baby"

He grabs my hand then pulls me into the room. I give him a look of confusion "my family still won't accept the fact that I'm no longer Suki. My grandmother just showed up this week and no ones dared to tell her. By the way, what's behind your back?"

I pull the small kitten out from behind my back. His eyes widen "for me?"

I nod as he leans in to kiss me "can you like not kiss and do all that yucky stuff in front of me!"

Kat nuzzles her head "I thought you were still asleep,  Ayaka" 

I place a hand on her adorable small face. She looks back at me "Todoroki!"

She puts her hands out and tries to push out of Kat's grasp. He hands the young three-year-old to me. I smile as she gives me a hug "it's fine to call me Shoto" 

She tilts her head and looks at me "isn't that what  Uncle Katsuki calls you?"

"Yeah, but that's my name so, why can't his adorable little cousin call me by name?"

"okay then Shoto, call me Ayaka"

I rub her head. I plop her down on her bed on the opposite side of Kat's room. He looks at me "keep her distracted for a minute"

Kat reaches into his draw as I call over the cat. Ayaka looks upset "what's the matter?"

She goes to pet the small Bengal cat "does that hurt?"

"The injections will help him, so will the medication. He's okay, Ayaka"

Katsuki sits down in my lap. The small cat hopes into his lap. Ayaka goes to pet her small head "wanna be the one to name her, Ay"

"I GET TO NAME THE KITTY!!!"

"Yeah, what's her name gonna be?"

"Spots"

"Spots it is then" Kat smiles

He looks down at his watch "alright nap time"

A\N: Hi guys. Hope you enjoyed! See yah later loves.