Chapter 19 - Coming Out To The Class

No One's POV
MOmo and Hakgure mumbled to each other in the back of the class. Aizawa had fallen asleep, letting the class do what they pleased. Mina stood up from her seat, "guys," she yells, "We should have a secret circle!"

"Mon aim, how would that work?" Ayoma smiles.

"Enjiro, give me your water bottle," she turns to Kirishima grabbing the water bottle from him, "we'll spin and whoever it lands on has to tell a secret!"

Class 1-A set their chairs up in a circle and sit down. MIna spins the bottle and it lands on Todoroki. He clears his throat, "I am bisexual."

No one looked too shocked since they caught us making out the other day. He leans down and spins it. The bottle lands on Midoriya. His face goes red, "I am no longer a virgin."

The class gasps as Midriya spins the bottle. It lands on Bakugou. He freezes for a split second before looking at his classmates. He looks at his boyfriend before stating with 1/2 confidence, "I'm transgender."

The class looks at him in disbelief. 95% of the class jumps up giving him a huge group hug. He smiles, "thank you guys," Bakugou whispers. 

Iida taps Bakugous shoulder. He put his hand out, smiling, "I believe we too off on the wrong foot on the first day. I'm Iida Tenya."

Bakugou chuckles shaking his hand, "Bakugou Katsuki."

A/N: Okay so hi. This isn't my best. I put it together kinda quickly. Plus where I am it's quarter to 2 in the morning so yeah(<- It's 1:45 lol). Good night guys! (PS. I'm working on the drawings now)