👵🏻Chapter 11: Crazy Loveable Grandma👵🏻

A/N-By the way this is what Spits the cat looks like

K on to the story

Bakugou's POV
I sat on my bed in my boyfriends lap with our fur child in mine. Ayaka was sleeping on her bed. I look over at Shoto "she's gonna turn 4 in a few months, so you want to help me celebrate her birthday?"

Shoto shrugs. He's been super depressed lately. I look down "what's wrong babe, you been so sad recently."

"I feel like I haven't been there to protect you enough. You may say you can handle it, but I still feel like I need to be there for you"

I kiss him lovingly "you are always there babe! Please don't think this is any of your fault. I love you so much"

"I love you too, Katsuki"

I connect our lips once more before. At this point Spots has vanished into my closet. I was turned around in his lap. My hands found their way into his hair and his found their way to my waist. He didn't dare move his hands any more. He knew I was still uncomfortable with stuff like this.

He pulls away and pulls me down on the bed. I smile and pec his cheek. He smiles back at me. My heart melts. I'm the only one who gets too see that smile. Sure he smiles at his friends, but I get too see this smile. We stare into each other's eyes loving. I love moments like this.

Some had to ruin our moment by banging on my door. I look over my shoulder to see my annoying cousin. He tools his eyes "Suki, grandma wants to see you and see your new boyfriend"

I make my way down the stairs with Shoto in toe. I come to a stop when I see my grandma in her wheelchair. She turns her head "look at you your so handsome!!!"

I hug my grandma "hello nanny"

My moms sister leans over to her "mama don't you mean she looks pretty"

My grandma looks confused "is he a boy?"

"Yes" I mumble barely above a whisper it

"Omg I forgot your name for a minute"

"Katsuki" my boyfriend interjects

My grandma slams her hand down on her wheel chair "Katsuki! That's what my grandsons name is! I feel horrible for forgetting!!"

I feel tears well in my eyes. My grandmother is excepting me. My family looks confused that my grandmother was calling me this. I hug her again, this time tighter "god Kat your gonna kill me with those arms!"

I step back and lean into my boyfriend. My grandmother smirks "is this him?"

"Yes mama that's Suki's boyfriend" my aunt scoffs

Sho puts a hand out to my grandmother "hello Mrs. I'm Todoroki Shoto"

She shakes his hand, then death grip it "you hurt my grandson and I will cut your dick off"

This is the first time I have seen Shoto look scared. He swollowed hard "yes ma'ma"

"Mother!" My mother yells

"He'd never hurt me grandma"

"Awww am I gonna have a grandson-in-law, my handsome GRANDSON"

I smile as she puts emphasis on grandson. Sho shakes his head "after high school" I laugh