👊Chapter 14 - Confrontation👊

Bakugou's POV
It was almost perfect. My family returned home. Shoto had fallen asleep holding me. Spots was laying on me now. I hear my mom tell my cousins to go check on me. I forgot to tell her Shoto was paying a visit. I mean it's Saturday and she should already know he attempts to be with me every weekend. I am not ready for my family. I was begining to panic. The grip on me grew tighter, "lean into me and close your eyes. I'll deal with them if needed"

I do as he says. My bedroom door slams open. I feel Sho shift. Damian, my aunts son, breaks the silence, "Whoare you?! I can't rememember! Is Suki fine!"

"Hush! Katsuki's sleeping!Go back to your parents!" Sho scolds

All my cousins scurry back down the stairs. All acept one. My baby, Ayaka. I see hear her hesistate to step in. Sho shakes his head, "Come here, Ayaka"

She comes in, but stays toward Sho's side of my bed. Ayaka knew I was sick. She lays her head on my boyfriends legs, then looks up at hime with her big eyes. Sho places a hanf on her head, "Is Katsuki gonna be otay?"

"Kat's going to be jut fine, Ayaka"

"Of course he's gonna be okay. Katsuki has you to take care of him, Shoto"

IN THE LIVING ROOM. NO ONE'S POV

The boys rush back into the living room. Mitsuki looks up at her necies and nephews. One of Katsuki's cousins decides to yell out, "Suki's boyfriend is scary!!!!"

Mitsuki chuckles, "Todoroki is a confusing one, I will say that."

Mitsuki's sisters husband looks at her, "Mitsuki, Liza has always showed me picture of your daughter, Suki. The one with the short hair, is that her?"

"Suki died many years ago. Katsuki was Suki. He didn't feel comfrtable in his body so he's changed. Suki Bakugou became Katsuki Bakugou. Th male that's been with Katsuki is his boyfriend. From what I've got, they've been together for a litle while. They wish to marry after highschool. That's all I know"

Katsuki's aunt whips around to Ayaka's parents, "You're letting your daughter live with sin?!?!"

Ayaka's father was beyond mad now. He snarls, "That boyhas helped us for years! Ayaka loves him! That's your nephew! Have some respect!"

Katsukis uncle stands up, "your daghter could be infected! Being around that will ruin your daughters life!"

"Don't talj about him like he's got some diease!" Todoroki's vocie booms over all of them

They turn to see Ayaka in Katsuki's arms with Shoto infront of them. He walks right up to Katsuki's uncle, "why don't you get the hell out and get your facts straight! Being trans and homosexual doesn't mean your sick and can give someone a disease from it!"

Ayaka was now at her dads legs. Shoto grabbed Katsuki's wrist and dragged him from the house. Katsuki didn't mind one bit.