👪Chapter 9: Bakufamily pt3-3👪

"Kat and I are boyfriends"

Bakugou's POV
My aunt stared at us with a confused look. My mom looks stunned at my boyfriend's confidence. I love it. It makes him look and sound even hotter. My littles cousin comes over and sits down in my lap. She was the smart one out of all of them and shes one of the three girl cousins in the family. Everyone looks at us confused, but my cousin wraps her little 3 1/2-year-old arms around me. She leans into my chest and whispered a sweet "I love you, uncle Kat"

At that moment I knew my cousin knew. She was just born right before my transition, but she understood, even with what her mother has drilled into her head, she understands. I hug her smiling. My dad peaks over the kitchen window looking into the living room. My uncle looks over at me with my dad "Katsuki, can you come here please?" 

I go to stand up, but my cousin wouldn't let go of me. I lean in close to her "sit with Shouto for a bit. I need to see my dad."

She climbs off of me and leans into Shouto. He looks up at me nervous as she wiggles into his grasp. I chuckle lightly as he looks down at her "don't worry she won't bite unless shes provoked" I chuckle

"oh wow just like you when your mad" Sho laughs and my cousin giggles 

I begin to walk away and flip him away. My cousin giggles "love you to hon" he laughs at me.

I finally make it to the kitchen where the males of my family were. My favorite uncle, Aikido, gives me a hug. He looks down at me "so it's Katsuki now huh?"

"Yeah"

"that boy in their treatin' you right?" 

"Shouto's the best. He's better than my ex. I love him so much" I say looking down

My uncle puts me in a headlock and knuckles my head. Uncle Aikido laughs "don't be ashamed Kat! As long as you are happy!"

"Can we please visit this another time. I want to make sure she has a home before you need to go to work. We need to find some extra space for her" my father says

I give him a confused look. My uncle sighs looking at the kitchen island "Katsuki, your aunt and I may be getting a divorce because of our fighting. Your cousin hates the fighting and after we fight I usually have to go and search the house to find her. I feel horrible and I can't put her through that any longer. I want to know if you would be willing to watch her until we get this figured out. I've confronted your parents, but they want it to be okay with you cause' they may need to use your room"

"of course she can stay here, just she needs to know to not go through my drawers"

They all look at me with shock "what. I don't want her to get stabbed by needles or anciently take one of my meds instead of Advil or tyloneal"

My father lets out a breath of relief "I've never done something like that alone and Sho and I aren't involved like that"

"two teenagers in love and nothing happened"

"I'm scared"

"Scared of what?"

"I'm terrified that we could screw something up and I end up sick, but I dought that, or, even though I'm on hormones, he could put it in the wrong spot and I get pregnant. We're too young for that. Plus we're still young in general"

"I respect that Katsuki," my dad says and my uncle agrees.

"Thank you. Now back on the topic of my cousin."

~Time Skiperoo~

I was laying on Sho with my cousin on my chest. She was sleeping soundly, listening to my heart beating. Sho kisses my cheek "is this what being parents is like, cause I like it"

"I'm going to call the school and see if I can stay at my house for her," I say stroking my cousin's black hair. 

My uncle Aikido was my father's brother who moved to America. He married a woman named, Clementia. They had two other kids before her. My cousin barley looks like my uncle. She had brown eyes and the general face shape. She has her mother's black hair and her attitude when she needs it. I love her though. I soon pass out in my boyfriend's arms. That's how we slept for the entire night. 

A|N- I need a name for his cousin.