👀Chapter 6: The Reveal👀

Todoroki POV
I found Kat in my room "hey, hows my big strong man doing?"

He shrugs and looks down at his phone. His dyisphorias been acting up all morning, but he won't say anything. I may have given him some axiaty because I was with Midoriya for a while trying to fugure out who did this. I ran up behind him, then tugged him onto the bed. I kiss all over his face, whisphering sweet nothings in my ear. Katsuki urns to me "did you find out who it was?"

I sigh "yeah, it was Momo"

He looks down "why don't you hang with Uraraka and I will go do the dirty work."

I walk up to Momo's door. The girls were giggling on the other side. I knock and she opens "Todoroki~Kun! It's nice to see you"

"I know what you did you little bitch"

The girls gasp and her eyes widen "you better not say a fucking word to anyone about this! You outed him to get your way you asshole" With that I farted from her room

I walk into my room to see Katsuki doing a T ingection. I didn't want to scare him and he end up hurting himself. He goes to throw it in the trash can by my bed when he notices I came in. He knew I had called her out and knew that someone was going to tell a teacher.

In class Mr. Aizawa made a statement about the sistuation. He looks at the class "listen up. I've seen something about one of my students. Right now when you are in this class you are my kids. So if you posted that you know who you're. The person will come out when they want to. When I find out who did it, they are not going to be happy. You may have the rest of the period to do as you please"

People start to talk about the incident and his friends come over to him. Denki starts to say some stuff that was making Kat upset. I pull my boyfriend into my side "Kaminari, you don't know what your talking about so shut up"

Midoriya chuckles from behind us "Todoroki bringing the sass!"