👪Chapter 8: Bakufamily pt2 - 3👪

Bakugou's POV
I slowly walk down the stairs, nervous as I don't know how they will react to me. Last time my entire family saw me was when I was a female. It was the summer before 6th grade to be exact. I hadn't started to transition, that was a month before 7th grade, my first year of middle school.

I got to the bottom of the stairs and saw all the girls smiling and laughing. My cousins were all looking at ya picture of me. My aunt leans over to one of my cousins "that's Suki the summer before 7th grade. Wasn't she beautiful!?! I bet she looks even more stunning now, Mitsuki!"

My mom smiles drinking more wine. I crained my neck to see what picture it was. I wanted to walk over and tear it in half.

My mom smiles back at me "SUKI!!!! I thought you wouldn't come out of your room!"

My mother was tipsy, but still, Suki! She knows what that name is wrong. Is she embarrassed in front of everyone with me. All the women in my family turn to see me. I stand in my spot frozen. My moms sister was the first to speak "Suki?"

I couldn't speak. Her son cocks his head "I thought you said she was pretty"

I want to cry. I want Shoto. I need his comfort. My mom senses it through her drunken state. She looks confused. I muster up all the courage I had "hello, everyone"

I look out them. My my fathers sister speaks first "the short hair does look good on her"

I still want to cry. My mom was supposed to cover for me. I point behind me "I left something for the boys upstairs, so I'll be back"

I took off up the stairs and bardge into my room. Shoto was on my bed scrolling through his Twitter. He look up, then opens his arms. I fall into them. He kisses my head "it's okay Honey. Would you like me to go back down with you?"

"Yeah, but I need to change and grab something's"

I walk over to my back and pull out the SB sports bra he got me. I took one of his supernatural hoodies. I grab the bag of presents for my cousins. Shoto pulls me into him, then places a kiss on my lips. I love this man.

I grab my bags for my cousins, then my boyfriend's hand, and leave my room. I walk down the stairs with more confidence this time.

When I made it into the living room this time, my cousins came running up to me because I came back bearing gifs. I hand them their gifts. I sit down, but no before pulling Sho down with me. I get situated in his lap. He lays his head in my neck "don't move, hon. Please."

I smirk and shift my hips a little bit. He bites my neck "don't do it again"

I laugh, then smirk at him "help me come out to my family"

He kisses my cheek. I lean back into his chest. My aunt smile "what's you relation to our Suki?"

Sho grabs my hand "Kat and I are boyfriends"